off season long range shooting

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Doing a little off season long range shooting
2552img_0359.jpg

Head shot this guy at 55 yards with my Gamo ADULT rifle! I know what you guys are gona say head shots are not ethical. But ...you gota do what you gota do.
If you notice I am shooting none leaded ammo. Don't what any of our raptors getting lead poisioning.
Although I am not satisfied with my pellets performance. I dont think they are expanding properly. I have not recovered one as of yet. My bowie knife was a little big. Need to find a pocket knife a little smaller.
This was one of the close shots those little suckers have learned how to stay out of pellet range. Most shot are out at 75 yards. Thats no joke, I dont want to get a millon pm on how bad it is to take game at such a long range.But i am a excellent shot and have retired the daisey red rider. These new BB guns have really extend effective range. Well that all I have to say...atleast that ones not gona eat any more of my peaches !

Funny this is posted.

Not an hour ago, I tried the lead pellet with the steel bb in the tip, in my Crossman/ Remington rifle. It penetrated 337 pages of a phone book at 15' in the kitchen......my wifes' gonna chit when she finds out!"

.....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

You still get phone books???

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

75 yd shot, What you can't stalk closer then that, What kind of guy are you, A real hunter would stalk those little peach eating buggers and shot they at 10 ft.
Pretty good shot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

What is serious, "Just a frame of mind at a given point in time". Now Aaron are you serious.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom