Of mice and men

feddoc

Long Time Member

Mice given unlimited resources (not unlike govt handouts) of food, water, bedding, no predators.

Mice die off after 900+ days.

It takes a few generations of free water, food, bedding, and predator protection before humans start to kill each other but....... we have, we are and, we will again.

If you want an example, the fall of the Roman Empire is an easy one to research.

We aren’t wired to do nothing, mentally or physically. Like all animals we begin to eat our own when it happens.

Maybe that’s the systemic nature that’s built into us, they believe is only a white gene. It’s not.

Ask “White Face” Larry Elder.

It takes a few generations of free water, food, bedding, and predator protection before humans start to kill each other but....... we have, we are and, we will again.

If you want an example, the fall of the Roman Empire is an easy one to research.

We aren’t wired to do nothing, mentally or physically. Like all animals we begin to eat our own when it happens.

Maybe that’s the systemic nature that’s built into us, they believe is only a white gene. It’s not.

Ask “White Face” Larry Elder.

You mean we're supposed to be industrious and constructive...?

more words by Sir 2lumpy
I have to wonder how many folks don't look at it as free and instead act as if they 'earned' it?

There is a lot of that going around these days..no one wants to work for it

People need to save up two months worth of living expenses and then quit their jobs. Kind of tough to have a feeling an entitled earning when nothing is available...

Have yall noticed every commercial now tells you that you "deserve" their product or service????

That's right I deserve it.? a Mercedes for Christmas. A laptop. A Caribbean vacation. I DESERVE IT! These people obviously don't know me.?

Technically, if I deserve your product, you shouldn't be charging me anything for it.

Things have definitely gone awry.
We have people that are confused about which bathroom to use.
Cant decide which genitalia they want.
Hell, I get confused looking at em.
I dont know if its a man trying to look like a woman.
Or a woman trying to look like a man.
It's ok for Trans men to compete in womens sports.
And some are even calling for women to be called "Menstruating people" or "Birthing People".
And dont get me started on the NFL kneeling whiners, and changing the teams names because its racist.
What planet am I living on? err, what planet did they come from?
Yes, we're headed down the wrong rabbit/rat hole.

Have yall noticed every commercial now tells you that you "deserve" their product or service????

That's right I deserve it.? a Mercedes for Christmas. A laptop. A Caribbean vacation. I DESERVE IT! These people obviously don't know me.?

Technically, if I deserve your product, you shouldn't be charging me anything for it.

Kind if like you deserve the right to spend money in a store, but first, you must wear a mask.

The only thing guaranteed in life is you’ll die. Other than that you have to earn everything you have in life. Other than white privilege I was born poor. ?

Other than that you have to earn everything you have in life. “

........used to be true...
It starts out with everyone deserves health care as a basic right. Then the right to food security, affordable housing, and a guaranteed basic income.

Any thing else you have to earn.

It starts out with everyone deserves health care as a basic right.

Here's where this is an incorrect statement (not you, them). It's a basic right to be able to seek health care and a basic right to receive it meaning it can't be denied based on anything relative to discrimination.

It is NOT a basic right for someone else to pay for it.

Here's where this is an incorrect statement (not you, them). It's a basic right to be able to seek health care and a basic right to receive it meaning it can't be denied based on anything relative to discrimination.

It is NOT a basic right for someone else to pay for it.
I couldn't agree more. It's nature to face adversity and struggles otherwise we end up just like the mice and life has no meaning or worth.

The last few comments seem to be so simple and so true. Almost eternally true, if there is such a thing.

I think another eternal truth or at least a genetically built in characteristic of the human race is to want to help others that are in need. The sick, the injured, the mentally ill, those born with birth defects, etc.

And another truth seems to be humans, like water, naturally take the path of least resistance, (that’s not to say there are some humans that don’t want to climb the highest mountian and reach for the stars as well).

So it seems there is a built in human conflict between a natural desire to help the needy and a natural trait to take the path of least resistance. ...... when society begins to offer free stuff, regardless of what it is, be it health care, food, shelter, credit cards worth $600 humans natural gravitate to the free and the seemingly easier way to live.

It’s like catnip, we can’t help it, regardless of the consequences. Even those of us who know the negitive outcomes of receiving with out any effort of our own...... take the path of least resistance. Even though we know full well the dangers of dependancy. When dependancy becomes so ingrained that we actually believe dependancy is right and not only that, we believe it’s a moral responsibility.

Once it dependency has become a societal norm, then those controlling the ‘giving’ begin to make rules for the “recieving”.

That’s about the time that people begin to go crazy and start to do crazy things to themselves and to each other.

It seems as that is where we have come to.

I’m sure it goes back a lot further but it seems like our really big troubles started when we legislated Free and Equal Education.

It’s a great concept on its face value and powerful influence on the growth of American success but....... it has now become the very tool that is being use to change the hearts and souls of our people, to the degree that many are rejecting the entire concept, in order to protect their children from what they consider is threatening the goodness of the American concepts of how to live free and happy, they are seeking to educate their children at their own expense, while still paying for Free and Equal for the neighbors children.

I certainly have no illusions that any of this is a product of my simple mind, these beliefs have been known to civilizations as far back as recorded history. It’s refreshing to see others on here expressing the same truths regarding the dangers of too many “taking the path of least resistance.”

The last few comments seem to be so simple and so true. Almost eternally true, if there is such a thing.

I think another eternal truth or at least a genetically built in characteristic of the human race is to want to help others that are in need. The sick, the injured, the mentally ill, those born with birth defects, etc.

And another truth seems to be humans, like water, naturally take the path of least resistance, (that’s not to say there are some humans that don’t want to climb the highest mountian and reach for the stars as well).

So it seems there is a built in human conflict between a natural desire to help the needy and a natural trait to take the path of least resistance. ...... when society begins to offer free stuff, regardless of what it is, be it health care, food, shelter, credit cards worth $600 humans natural gravitate to the free and the seemingly easier way to live.

It’s like catnip, we can’t help it, regardless of the consequences. Even those of us who know the negitive outcomes of receiving with out any effort of our own...... take the path of least resistance. Even though we know full well the dangers of dependancy. When dependancy becomes so ingrained that we actually believe dependancy is right and not only that, we believe it’s a moral responsibility.

Once it dependency has become a societal norm, then those controlling the ‘giving’ begin to make rules for the “recieving”.

That’s about the time that people begin to go crazy and start to do crazy things to themselves and to each other.

It seems as that is where we have come to.

I’m sure it goes back a lot further but it seems like our really big troubles started when we legislated Free and Equal Education.

It’s a great concept on its face value and powerful influence on the growth of American success but....... it has now become the very tool that is being use to change the hearts and souls of our people, to the degree that many are rejecting the entire concept, in order to protect their children from what they consider is threatening the goodness of the American concepts of how to live free and happy, they are seeking to educate their children at their own expense, while still paying for Free and Equal for the neighbors children.

I certainly have no illusions that any of this is a product of my simple mind, these beliefs have been known to civilizations as far back as recorded history. It’s refreshing to see others on here expressing the same truths regarding the dangers of too many “taking the path of least resistance.”
This should be published material for all to see.

Taking the path of least resistance is also human nature. It's why I gave up my slingshot for a .22LR :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom