Obama's Hypocrisy

slamdunk

So very true.....
whitehouseprotection_zps48d1f18c.jpg

Slam, honestly can you not see the difference? Do you really need a 30 round mag to protect your family? I have a couple of high cap weapons but I sure as hell don't keep them in the house nor do I use them to hunt with. I get a serious kick out of shooting up rocks & cans with them but if it would save even one little life by keeping them out of a nutcase's hands I'll turn them in.

I think the military and LE need this kind of fire power.. sportsmen don't.

Now having said that.. I haven't heard one word about abolishing the 2nd amendment have you?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

If you haven't heard one word about killing the second amendment then you need hearing aids my friend. Have you ever heard the story about the man that ask " how do you eat and elephant ? " the answer is "one bite at a time" How does a constitutional right die ? chip it away one piece at a time. As for your comment about high cap mags for home protection. I'll load all 16 rounds in my pistol and all 6 in my 12 gauge. proposed laws would limit my pistol to eight and my shotgun to five..oh wait my shotgun is a semi auto they wanted those banned at one time. As for your thoughts on saving lives by outlawing certain tools I would invite you to read my post on slam's thread about the school shooting. I'll not be debating this with you or others as I cant agree with your answer, to the problem, is to regulate and place sanctions on evil. That is what gun control is. Because without EVIL a gun is an inanimate object.

Here we go with the scare tactics.

No one is going to end gun ownership.

No one is going to eliminate the 2nd Amendment.

The argument centers around the types of guns used in these crimes.

Eldorado

Stonefly, amending the Constitution is serious business. I don't think we need to worry about abolishing the 2nd. After all when the 2nd was ratified everyone was packing smooth bore smoke poles.

Here is the last amendment .. purty sure you won't have heartburn over this one.

The Twenty-seventh Amendment (Amendment XXVII) prohibits any law that increases or decreases the salary of members of the Congress from taking effect until the start of the next set of terms of office for Representatives. It is the most recent amendment to the United States Constitution. It was submitted to the states for ratification in 1789, but was not adopted until 1992.

Slick

>Slam, honestly can you not see
>the difference? Do you really
>need a 30 round mag
>to protect your family? I
>have a couple of high
>cap weapons but I sure
>as hell don't keep them
>in the house nor do
>I use them to hunt
>with. I get a serious
>kick out of shooting up
>rocks & cans with them
>but if it would save
>even one little life by
>keeping them out of a
>nutcase's hands I'll turn them
>in.
>
>I think the military and LE
>need this kind of fire
>power.. sportsmen don't.
>
>Now having said that.. I haven't
>heard one word about abolishing
>the 2nd amendment have you?
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Lesgo needs a 30 round clip to hunt with.

2311idiot.jpg

>>Slam, honestly can you not see
>>the difference? Do you really
>>need a 30 round mag
>>to protect your family? I
>>have a couple of high
>>cap weapons but I sure
>>as hell don't keep them
>>in the house nor do
>>I use them to hunt
>>with. I get a serious
>>kick out of shooting up
>>rocks & cans with them
>>but if it would save
>>even one little life by
>>keeping them out of a
>>nutcase's hands I'll turn them
>>in.
>>
>>I think the military and LE
>>need this kind of fire
>>power.. sportsmen don't.
>>
>>Now having said that.. I haven't
>>heard one word about abolishing
>>the 2nd amendment have you?
>>
>>
>>Slick
>>
>>"The Road goes on forever &
>>the Party never Ends"
>
>
>Lesgo needs a 30 round clip
>to hunt with.
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Jeezus Mosnar.. even Obama knows that!!! LESGO is exempt!

Slick

Slick, of course i see the difference! I do't care if they take away and melt down every single auto or semi auto on the planet. When someone wants to commit a mass murder they will use whatever weapon they can get their grimy hands on to do it. And if that means that all he has to choose from is a Wingmaster pump 12ga shotgun then he'll load his pockets and go to work!
I still believe nothing dramatic will be done. Our 2nd ammendmemnt and the citizens standing behind it are just to powerful as a unit.......i'm proud to be a part of that group ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-12 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]>Slam, honestly can you not see
>the difference? Do you really
>need a 30 round mag
>to protect your family? I
>have a couple of high
>cap weapons but I sure
>as hell don't keep them
>in the house nor do
>I use them to hunt
>with. I get a serious
>kick out of shooting up
>rocks & cans with them
>but if it would save
>even one little life by
>keeping them out of a
>nutcase's hands I'll turn them
>in.
>
>I think the military and LE
>need this kind of fire
>power.. sportsmen don't.
>
>Now having said that.. I haven't
>heard one word about abolishing
>the 2nd amendment have you?
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Ya just don't get it...it is not about the need, it is about the want to.
Still can't answer the question...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-12 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]If you think Obama clan and supportors won't try and take you gun think again. Hell they voted him in. And he and his cronnys are going to try and push it through. They ought to ban jets that take out 3000 people in a wack. 9-11 Rutnbuck

The latest

Associated Press

WASHINGTON

The next big issue in the national debate over guns ? whether people have a right to be armed in public ? is moving closer to Supreme Court review.

A provocative ruling by a panel of federal appeals court judges in Chicago struck down the only statewide ban on carrying concealed weapons, in Illinois. The ruling is somewhat at odds with those of other federal courts that have largely upheld state and local gun laws, including restrictions on concealed weapons, since the Supreme Court's landmark ruling declaring that people have a right to have a gun for self-defense.

In, 2008, the court voted 5-4 in District of Columbia v. Heller to strike down Washington?s ban on handgun ownership and focused mainly on the right to defend one?s own home. The court left for another day how broadly the Second Amendment may protect gun rights in other settings.

Legal scholars say the competing appellate rulings mean that day is drawing near for a new high court case on gun rights.

The appeals court ruling in Chicago came in a week that ended with the mass shooting in Connecticut that left 28 people dead, including 20 children at an elementary school and the presumed gunman.

Laurie Levenson, a professor at the Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, said that along with thorny legal issues, ?we have the overlay of these tragedies hitting us on a somewhat regular basis.?

The author of a book that traces the battle over gun control in the U.S. said he thinks Supreme Court intervention is likely in the short-term. ?Since the Heller case, the next great question for the Supreme Court to decide was whether there is a right to carry guns in public,? said UCLA law professor Adam Winkler, whose book ?Gunfight? was published last year.

Roughly 40 states make it easy for people to carry a gun in public. But in California, New York and other states, local and state regulations make it difficult if not impossible to get a license to carry a weapon. Illinois and the District of Columbia have been the only places to refuse to allow people to be armed in public.

?In some of our most-populated states, the right does not exist either because it's completely forbidden or practically forbidden,? said Alan Gura, the lawyer who won the Heller case at the Supreme Court.

Gun-rights advocates and gun-control supporters are as split over the issue of having guns in public as they were over whether the Constitution protected gun ownership at all ? and along the same lines.

Jonathan Lowy, an attorney with the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, said, ?If law enforcement makes a determination that somebody would increase the danger to the public by carrying a loaded gun on the streets, then that person should not be carrying a loaded gun. Some people in the gun lobby want to tie the hands of law enforcement.?

Wayne LaPierre, chief executive officer of the National Rifle Association, said, ?Clearly, the individual right under the Constitution does not apply only to your home. People have lives outside their home and the constitutional right applies outside their home.?

Sometimes, LaPierre said, ?The only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.?

So far, the Supreme Court has turned down appeals asking it to say more about guns. But that reluctance might fade if the court were presented with a split between appeals courts, typically a strong factor in attracting the justices? interest.

It is all talk right now.....but there is a hard reality to this election. Right now the supreme court is 5-4 conservative. There is at least one appointment coming up that will make it 5-4 liberal.

Just the facts. Then, when that happens....and it is going to happen. Damn! Because we have a liberal "appointer", you watch what they are going to push. No scare tactics in what I am saying.....as long as that last judge stays in place, we are OK....hope he can gut out another 4 years???

That is what is coming down the pipe....

>>Slam, honestly can you not see
>>the difference? Do you really
>>need a 30 round mag
>>to protect your family? I
>>have a couple of high
>>cap weapons but I sure
>>as hell don't keep them
>>in the house nor do
>>I use them to hunt
>>with. I get a serious
>>kick out of shooting up
>>rocks & cans with them
>>but if it would save
>>even one little life by
>>keeping them out of a
>>nutcase's hands I'll turn them
>>in.
>>
>>I think the military and LE
>>need this kind of fire
>>power.. sportsmen don't.
>>
>>Now having said that.. I haven't
>>heard one word about abolishing
>>the 2nd amendment have you?
>>
>>
>>Slick
>>
>>"The Road goes on forever &
>>the Party never Ends"
>
>
>Lesgo needs a 30 round clip
>to hunt with.
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

i use specially made 60 round clips. i had several made and they work great when deer herd up.

I thought I would share this with you, since the media will not.

Well worth the read - COLUMBINE STUDENT'S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !! Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he s
aid to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:

"Since the dawn of creation there has been both good &evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death. Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact.
What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws.
Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him.
To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!
My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"
- Darrell Scott
Do what the media did not - - let the nation hear this man's speech. Please send this oout to everyone you can!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 11:46AM (MST)[p]Again, The guns that were used to kill those babies were stolen!!! They were registered legally to the mother. More gun laws?? Why, they actually worked this time. This idiot tried to purchase another gun weeks before the killing and was denied. Obama is just using the death of 20 babies to further his politcal agendas..He is playing on the emotions of millions of Americans that's why I hate this plick! He was and is the dirtiest President I have ever watched run for re-election.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 12:43PM (MST)[p]Darrell Scott video.. I couldn't find the actual interview posted above.
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXdrJkwCsY]

Suzanna Gratia Hupp on the 2nd Amendment..
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis]

Open Carry illegal stop video - Watched this video while searching for recent news. If you live in an open carry state you need to see this video and I encourage you to exercise your right to carry openly within the parameters of your local laws.
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNJcbDuKV8]

I have a feeling that our rights are about to be infringed upon like never before. I hope and pray that I am wrong because I don't like serious confrontation, especially with law enforcement, but I also will stand up for what I beleive in.

WAKE TF up RUS!

You & Your GAWD DAMNED High Capacity Clip BS is gettin old!

Think RUS,Think!

You're Fallin in to your JACK-ASS Presidents Hands just like He wants you to!

Maybe We better Ban Chevy's,Fords & Dodges while We're at it,GEEZUS!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom