Obama Stimulus Package

Longun

Long Time Member
Received mine the other day....wondering if anybody else got theirs??? Been a long time looking for exactly the same thing I packed around 35+ years ago...
4a840d56111314a4.jpg

Very nice! I was stimulated by looking at it. I'm not much into vintage, but that's pretty sweet. And I'm sure it was quite hard to find.

Real nice! I like'em a little bigger and older...Not that, I'm talking about the M14.

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!
Norkal

Not the retro look but....I still thinking of getting some 5 round mags and trying to kill a Blacktail with it here in Kali.

4a8509bd7da597c4.jpg

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-09 AT 01:53AM (MST)[p]I picked this one up in response to the current politics. It's a Yugo.

4a851799246e506b.jpg

GOT NEWS ON MY STIMULUS PACKAGE A FEW DAYS AGO!!!

SEVERAL CLUNKERS IN THE DRIVE WAY WITH ALL WAY OVER 100,000+ MILES AND NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF THEM QUALIFY FOR A REBATE!!!

THANKS OBAMA!!!

YOU EVER GET BEHIND ME YOU'RE GONNA INHALE!!!

ACCORDING TO CUPSY'S BUDDY FOR I HAVE SINNED SO NOW I BE ON A MISSION TO REPENT AND PAY MY DUES!!!

4a848b487245bf73.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Well that sucks Bess......with your expertise I'd sue him...by the way he's up here in Yellowstone today....Now's your chance to make him inhale..

LOL Longun!!!

WELL BY SUEING HIM YOU COULDN'T HURT HIM!!!

BUT I WONDER HOW HE'D LIKE TO BE CAMOUFLAGED IN A BLACK CLOUD???

I'LL BE NICE NOW!!!

I'VE HEARD RECENTLY A FEW MM'ERS WILL BE VOTING HIM IN AGAIN!!!

GAWD I NEED TO WORK THE STIMULUS PACKAGE!!!

ACCORDING TO CUPSY'S BUDDY FOR I HAVE SINNED SO NOW I BE ON A MISSION TO REPENT AND PAY MY DUES!!!

4a848b487245bf73.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom