Obama for president

D

D13er

He just "looks" presidential, doesn't he?

4765c85846440d15.jpg

JB

I THINK I'LL JUST VOTE FOR OPRAH!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

And Women like him because they think he's good looking? I don't get it, I see Mickey Mouse with a sun tan.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-07 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Dude

I'm telling you he's butt ugly. Liberal Women are flat weird, well not Jenn and Pred and the Mrs. But the rest are.

RO

DOES THAT MEAN HE'S A WANNA-BE LIAR???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

D,

You shouldn't judge someone by their looks. Your wife didn't now did she? And about his ears, does size really matter? Your wife doesn't think so now does she? Where ya been?

These two belong on Mt.Rushmore don't they??

4765ec8e3b11ae50.jpg

4765ecbd3c5e8453.jpg

Urrrp! sorry! JB ... stick to boobies. Politics ain't your long suit.

RUS

YES HE IS!!!

AND EASY D-CUP!!!

HE IS A MORMON!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

What I just cannot understand is the fact that Americans openly accept this guy. He will not put his hand over his heart and pledge allegance(spelling I know) because in the Pledge has the words "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" and he is a MUSSLIM and doesn't believe in God or accept anything of Christianity! COME ON AMERICA , THIS IS THE MAN YOU'D HAVE LEAD THE WORLDS GREATEST NATION, OUR USA! O'h this sum bich is a piece of work , and I think America let alone the democratic party behind this guy really needs to re-think the VALUES' OF OUR NATION!
OBAMA MY ASSS!

Hes pretending he has a joint in his water bottle hand and a lighter in his other.

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

>It's him or this...
>
>
47660ba3125642dd.jpg

>JB

I saw that on Drudge, damn shes so much uglier up close.

Drum

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

That's a fact, it's Hillary or Obama, the republicans have nothing but gong show rejects to offer. the country deserves revenge for the Bush years but this might be taking it too far.

dude just don't spend that 500 bucks before november '08.I ain't giving up that easy

JB

It wasn't the Pledge of Allegiance. It was the National anthem that was being sung. Go to any sporting event in this country and half of the people hold there hands behind their backs or in front while it is sung. The Pledge and the Anthem are two entirely different things.

You still think Frankenberry has a chance in the general? he isn't even in the top three for the primary. he flopped so big you could hear him hit the floor.

I told you I'd let you off the hook, sticking you with Hillary or Obama is payback enough without taking your money.

OK, the email I'd recieved may have said that.Yes you are correct and I do know the Pledge and the National Anthem are two different things. I still have my strong disregard for him as he doesn't believe in God.

Who said he doesn't believe in God? I have followed the campaigning of all candidates pretty closely and there is nothing that says he is a muslim. Actually I believe he is pretty involved with his Church.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-07 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]doesn't believe in god or he doesn't believe in YOUR god? either way I don't see that as a problem myself. Jeffrey Dahmer believed strongly in god but I'd rather have Obama as president. the fact he's a strong anti gun nut is my biggest problem with him.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-07 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I read where he had converted from the Muslim faith to the Catholic faith years ago.

Dude, name me a democrat runner who is not anti-gun. I though they all were of that persuasion.

RELH

Learn something new every day, like to sure find out if he does believe in God , and yes it does make a big difference to me....

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-07 AT 05:17PM (MST)[p]Even if he's a Muslim he has Allah, what difference does it make which god he prefers. I don't want any politian cramming his religion down my throat, he can believe whatever he wishes as long as he keeps it out of his politics.

RELH most if not all dem candidates could be considered anti gun. but to what degree? Bill Clinton was supposed to be the end all of our guns when he was elected, then if he got a second term our guns were gone for sure. I don't know about you but I had twice as many guns when Clinton left office as I did when he took it.

The second amendment is the reason we can own guns, not the republicans. small battles can be fought and won by the antis and that's where Obama scares me, he may be more active than the rest.

YOU'RE KILLIN ME RUS!!!

ARE YOU SAYING LITTLE George HAS DONE A PISS POOR JOB???

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN!!!

EVEN IF I COULD I WOULDN'T!!!

HE'S BLOWED MORE FRICKEN MONEY THAN ANY OTHER 10 PRESIDENTS COMBINED!!!

WAFJ!!!

GOOD GAWD WHO WE GONNA VOTE FOR???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN!!!

EVEN IF I COULD I WOULDN'T!!!

HE'S BLOWED MORE FRICKEN MONEY THAN ANY OTHER 10 PRESIDENTS COMBINED!!!

WAFJ!!!

Bobcat, a message from your president! LOL!
47672f901e397777.jpg

GOOD GAWD WHO WE GONNA VOTE FOR???

No sense getting your knickers in a knot yet BCB .... we don't even get to choose till after the conventions. Just get down on your knees and praise Jesus we're almost done with lil' george.

RUS

Osama Hussein is the won you have to watch out for. It is the uneducated people that will think he sounds like a pres, looks like a pres. soccer moms will go crazy over him. The blacks will vote just because he is black.

I will never note for the druggy, anti American, corn growing for gas idiot. But my vote doesn't me crap in this state for president.

Dude says ?Even if he's a Muslim he has Allah, what difference does it make which god he prefers. I don't want any politian cramming his religion down my throat, he can believe whatever he wishes as long as he keeps it out of his politics.?
I bet the biggest reason you distain Mitt is cause of his religion!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-07 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]Dude;

Bill Clinton was very anti-gun as is his wife and most democrats. What you seem to be forgetting that during Bill's years in office the anti gun democrats did not have a marjority where they could pass tought anti gun bills that would have gone to his office for approval.
You better take another look at the bills that came up for voting that never made it out of the house or senate due to being stopped by the GOP and some moderate democrats who did not buy into the anti gun B.S. that your heros would love to cram down our throats. Doing the research might just enlighten you about how many Democrats would love to take your guns away from you, and now that party is the majority. All they need is a anti gun president who will sign the new anti gun laws instead of getting a veto.

RELH

I said I didn't care for Mitt but his religion was NOT the reason, good try at making me as biased as you are though. if Mitt were pro choice I'd look harder at him, he has the right to his opinion and I have the right to not vote for him.

You say you won't vote for Obama because he's a druggy? Bush and cocaine ring a bell? anti American? where do you get that? corn growing for gas? reducing dependence on raghead oil and cleaner air bother you?

There are several things I don't like about Obama, as there are with the rest of the candidates from both parties. in the end it comes down to which one I disagree with the least. Obama's color, religion, ears and the fact his name rymes with Osama won't be a factor to me.

HEY eel!!!

IS THAT ALL I GET IS A BIRDIE???

A REAL WORK OF ART & I VOTED FOR HIM!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY KICK ME SQUARE IN THE ASS???

IT MIGHT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER RUS???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

RELH if what you say is true then the strategical error the republicans made was screwing up so bad they lost the majority of congress and are most likely to lose the whitehouse. I won't argue the fact most dem politians are anti gun because they are, but if they could just legislate our guns away they would have done it already. the NRA has cried wolf so many times they've lost credibility, yes a dem president wouldn't be the best thing for gun owners but as before it's not going to be the end of the world. I've found who I want for president doesn't pan out very often anyway so just vote for who you dislike the least and hope for the best, the dems are out for revenge and to a large degree they have it coming.

>Osama Hussein is the won you
>have to watch out for.
>It is the uneducated people
>that will think he sounds
>like a pres, looks like
>a pres. soccer moms will
>go crazy over him. The
>blacks will vote just because
>he is black.
>
>I will never note for the
>druggy, anti American, corn growing
>for gas idiot. But my
>vote doesn't me crap in
>this state for president.
>
>Dude says ?Even if he's
>a Muslim he has Allah,
>what difference does it make
>which god he prefers. I
>don't want any politian cramming
>his religion down my throat,
>he can believe whatever he
>wishes as long as he
>keeps it out of his
>politics.?
>I bet the biggest reason you
>distain Mitt is cause of
>his religion!

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it funny that this guy is ragging on the uneducated and appears to have horrible grammar and spelling skills. Irony, its great.

Dude you said "You say you won't vote for Obama because he's a druggy? Bush and cocaine ring a bell? anti American? where do you get that? corn growing for gas? reducing dependence on raghead oil and cleaner air bother you?" There you go again pushing Dem rumors again. That came from a bs book. Every single person in that book was an unnamed soure. Dude you need to stay away from Moveon.org.

What is the dem rumor you're talking about? the coke arrest is pretty much a solid story and Bush won't deny it, but it isn't proven that's true. Bush did do coke that's not in question, was he ever arrested for it? I don't know.

On a similar note was it ever proven Kerry didn't desreve his medals as the far right says? we know he did his service in Nam but we're expected to believe he was a crappy soldier. Bush did coke and never saw one second of combat and he's golden, this all seems fair enough to you huh? Bush was drinking and drugging, this is a fact,why is Obama held to a higher standard? at least he dosen't dodge the question.

You may have one good point though, what ever Bush did before he became president should probably be the gold standard for diqualification of future candidates.

>A preacher for president? no thanks.
>

an athiest or agnostic for president?? no thanks.

JB

At least we don't think the world is coming to an end, if the second coming or whatever doesn't pan out I want someone with a back up plan.

>JB, How 'bout a chick with
>saggy knockers???
>
>Just asking!!
>
>RUS

I just got the willy's reading that RUS, thanks alot.

JB

Oh MAN!!!!! we desperately need a CHAT room .... Common founder ... pony up or I'm gunna suspend my dues <Laugh out Loud!> (Personally, I hate those text abbreviations)

<Chuckle>

RUS

Tony, dont fell bad i steal everyones pics. DoDude John Kerry is old news,But you brought him up. 1 million dollars and he still wont let us see him milatary records. Hell I'll show him my DD-214 and he can show me his. I'll set the story srt8 for him.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-07 AT 10:59PM (MST)[p]Lizard try harder, the point is we know Kerry did two tours in nam, Bush did a questionable amount of national gaurd duty state side when he wasn't drunk or smashed on coke. why does Kerry need to prove anything?

You started this by implying Bush didn't do drugs and Obama did, if you want to get back to current affairs why is Obama's drugging more serious than Bush's? the double standard never stops around here. I'm no Obama fan but play fair, is it the fact coke is considered a higher class drug that makes you OK with Bush's nose candy?

Yes a preacher...a preacher that wants to make sure our borders are secure, stop illegal immigrants from getting here, and protect our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Huntindork you need to reread this post. I never said crap till you started in with some more of your nonfact facts. Kerry ran on his mil record but never backed it up with facts. You said Bush did Coke yet there is nothing to prove that. Theres only a book with a bunch of unnamed sources. John may have been a hero but we will never know unless he lets us see his dd-214. Truth is he will never be a hero to me. The lies he told to the after he came home are enough for me to say he's an idiot.

Lizard breath, you're the only one in America who can't believe Bush was doing coke back in his DUII days but whatever.

Something fried Bush's brain cells you decide what it was . at least Obama survived his druggy days with the ability to form complete sentences , using English and only words found in the dictionary no less.

As far as I know Bush denied doing any drugs. Osama admitted doing them. There is a difference that is like calling dude a poacher and he says he is not. I would never do that.

As for Kerry he never stopped lying and flip/flopping. Even his own service men went against him. Wow!

I don't know why you democrats don't like bush, he spends like one. I voted for him because he was better than any of the liars he went up against.

This election scares me more than ever with the two lead democrats that are running. How can anyone elect them on their track records is beyond me. They want to get in bed with the gays, kill the unborn, tax the heck out of us, give everyone free medical care,"Nothing Is Free", and screw the countries social security into the ground. O I forgot to say affirmative action, and corn gas. Nothing like paying 10 dollars for an ear of corn!

Social anything would be as bad as England and there tax system. Why do we want to become more socialized like England? I thought that was why we left England.

England and Europe sucks! I've been there! Anything that brings us more like them is bad that is why we are the best country in the world they should become more like us!
Any party that wants us to become more like Europe is bad!

A great radio host keeps saying liberalism is a mental disorder I have always believed this to be true!

When did Bush say he didn't do coke? he was pressed for an answer during the elections and he refused to answer. did he answer since then?

I was going to argue some of your points, but when you used great in the same sentence without being followed by big fat idiot to discribe Rush I lost interest in your opinions.

Now that's a flip of the coin as to which one is worse, Savage isn't quite as ignorant but his voice makes him more irritating. They aren't too bad comedy shows as long as you understand that's all they are, some people think they're real believe it or not.

Have you found where Bush denied doing coke yet? maybe he did but I haven't heard it and I can't find anywhere where he did. maybe a George Cheech and Barrack Chong movie will come out of all of this? Bush couldn't remember his lines but all he has to do to act stoned is be himself.

Dude how the heck did you ever become a hunter? Dude why arnt Gore and Kerry running?

What's that suposed to mean? you have to be a toothless ignorant Bubba to be a hunter?

Gore probably would have won again if he had run, but he seems to be doing quite well for himself as it is. if you want to talk about why didn't someone run then what about Colin Powell? theres a guy who not only would have made a great president but would have won.

Bubba was your dad a lib too? LOL I just dont understand how someone as far to the left as you could hunt. I wish more of you did as long as your not getting my tags. Ya i think Colin Bowel would have won had he ran. I havent heard why Kerry didnt and was hopin you did.

Far to the left, where do you get crap like that? just because I don't agree with half of the stuff the republicans stand for and I don't collect Bush's used underwear doesn't mean I'm a lefty. I don't agree with half the stuff the dems stand for either so that makes me a moderate.

I do hunt and I snowmobile also,I collect guns, run cattle on public land ( did until 3 years ago anyway), fight the fish freaks as board member of our irrigation district, hate wolves and resent their reintroduction and I drive a F-350 crew cab as my personal vehicle. sound like a lefty?

Then I also support a womans right to choose, assisted suicide, many environmental issues and I oppose the Iraq war. the point is you may not agree with my stand on many or any of these issues and that's fine but only an idiot could agree with all of either parties agenda. we don't live in a totalitarian society so get real.

What's wrong with Colin Powell? he quit sniffing Bush's underwear and you hold that agains him? I think he's a fine American and a proven leader.

"the point is you may not agree with my stand on many or any of these issues and that's fine but only an idiot could agree with all of either parties agenda. we don't live in a totalitarian society so get real."

I can agree with this up to a point. The point being I can't agree with any of the libs/dems agendas and can only agree with 2/3 of what the republicans are doing. I am way to the right, way too conservative, and way too much of a redneck.

Famous quote from Gore on South Park fits him to a tee. MAN BEAR PIG if you saw this episode you know what I am talking about.

wow dude untie your panties. Colin is ya good man and never said he was'nt. I guess I must be so far to the right that you look Liberal

Dude;
I, like you, would have liked to see Colin Powell run for several reasons. #1 I think he would have made a very good president and I believe he is honest compared to alot of the candidates that are running. I would have voted for him even if he ran as Democrat.
Stop and think about it, most of the really good ones do not want anything to do with running for public office, that should tell all of us something. I still am not voting for any of the left wing anti gun nuts that the Democrat party has put forward. As for the GOP, I will go with the best of the lot on pro gun issues.

RELH

I love that corn gas. I would rather pay farmers in america than strangers overseas. I raise cattle and farm 300 acres of corn and soybeans. The way things are going you might need a friend that raises food for you someday. Farmers and ranchers have been urban servants long enough.
Driftersifter

You're 100% right, when the American farmer gets the money it's put right back into our economy. when the ragheads get the money they use it against us. if the American consumer has to pay for their food for a change that's fine, then the snivelers about farm subsidies will see the money spent to insure an oversupply was a good investment. it's not going to work anymore.

I personally would like to see the Middle East pumped dry before we touch our own oil reserves. Where would these countries go with out oil? Down the tubes

Yes and no, they'll go broke and then we'll have to support them just like we do Israel. When the only recources you have are sand and rocks you're SOL.

Dude,
Admit it....you're on lithium, Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, etc....for those different views, opinions, allegiances, party politics, etc. You just can't seem to get with any program. Your trying to keep your rights as the constitution say's, yet get the gov't handouts too! Jeez man, I guess you want your cake and eat your iceream too, huh?
It's gonna be Obama as Pres. & Hillary as VP in '08 for the dems.....you watch. Unfortunatey, our unbelievable American citizens are probably going to vote them in.
BTW.......he WAS raised a muslim, and converted (not really)when he got into politics. Hmmmmmmmm, kinda convenient. Can you say "America the beautiful.... Muslim Nation!"
Their motto is "destroy from within".
You figure it out.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Our American citizens voted Gore into office and he didn't become president, so if they vote Hillay or Obama in this time and they become president then what? isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

I want my rights as the constitution says, but yet get farm subsidies too? where did you find farm subsidies are unconstitutional? do you know what the constitution is? no it's not a chapter from Rush's book.

So what if Obama was raised as a Muslim? I suppose Bin Laden set Obama's mom and dad up on a date, then this whole diabolical plan to elect their evil offspring and destroy the USA from within was hatched. you watch too much X-Files and do too much crack .

I think Obama would make a crappy president, but not because of religious or racial reasoning.

I wasn't talking about the farm subsidies. I was talking about your idea's of the gov't handing out "terminations" like they were candy and us tax paying citizens footing the bills for your daughters and granddaughters. Oh yea....you think that is okee dokee so you don't have to deal with it.
Hey man, if your cool with the welfare gigs, don't let me hold you down!
The subsidies are a way to hold our own farmers by the short hairs BTW, and if you aren't sharp enough to get that, than you should probably be a used car salesman becuase you definately should not be able to be called a "farmer". Please don't take away the pride my family has by making a real living providing for our American families by acting like you have any clue how to be a true farmer!
Do you live in New Orleans?
Are you a FEMA baby?
Now, don't go getting all butt hurt here dude! Just speak clearly and concisely and make some kind of sense.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Terminations as you call it are legal and if they're funded by tax payers so be it, I don't mind. why is it abortion comes up in every thread on this site? I didn't start it up and I don't recall ever being the one who did. I think half the members here are snake handling street preachers, if I need saved I have plenty of local ex-drinking buddy born agains freaks working hard on that so give me a break.

I'm a 3rd generation farmer/rancher and I've said a hundred times that subsidies are the governments way of insuring an over supply and cheap prices. you even like to argue when we agree. whatever.

If I did live in New Orleans and was a FEMA baby what difference would it make? besides you would have been the one who insisted I be born so you could refuse to support me. rocket science isn't your field is it.

Is all that clear and concise enough? if not I can try drawing you pictures but I'm not a great artist either.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom