Obama and FISA

202typical

Long Time Member
I remember not to long ago the left nuts on this board climbing all over Bush for warantless wire taps and FISA laws. Now the Lefts savior is all for warrantless wire taps and suddenly it is ok and gets a pass. WTF. Yea I know I know just one more to the long list of hypocrisy on the left.
Lets here the spin lefties lets here it c'mon I know its in you, you can do it, you can spin it.............

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

That is why it is dangerous to give power to any president that isn't contained within the Constitution. When a President get's into office you don't agree with you cannot take back the power because it is already gone.

Do you really think the establishment in Washington was going to not okay the FISA law with the amnesty for the TeleCo's. Obama cannot ignore the kinds of money the TeleCo's can throw around. He had to vote in their favor.

Nemont

Nemont agreed. That is not the point I was making. The point is and Dudes response to you proved it, the hypocrisy of the left. Since Husien Obama voted for it, suddenly it is OK.
The left beat the crap out of Bush for this and now the the Savior is in favor of it so it is A OK in their book.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

202 your density never ceases to amaze.

The point was don't give one president the power you may not want the next one to have because it's not like a key you just take back.

Do you really think any company doing as ordered by the federal government should be held liable? give me a break there was no ther way to vote. your partisanship makes you irrational.

As is usual you are wrong Dude. If Husien Obama is what he claims he is he would have voted against it. Remeber guys he is the "candidate of change" "No politics as usual" Yet he is exactly usual. I am pointing out the hypocrisy. Next the left should be coming unglued over this vote since they came unglued over it with Bush. Yet since your savior voted for it then it is suddenly OK. The lefts hypocrisy knows no bounds!!!!!

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom