OBAMA 2012 RE-ELECTION BID BEGINS

YukonDall

Long Time Member
OBAMA 2012 RE-ELECTION BID BEGINS

YES.... OBAMA JUST ANNOUNCED HIS 2012 GRASS ROOTS RE-ELECTION BID, PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO JOE. I HAVE A SICK FEELING IN MY STOMACH BOUT NOW....LONG VIDEO ON AOL....ANOTHER 4 YEARS.....YOUR THOUGHTS. (MITT ROMNEY/HUCKABY/ANYBODY !!!)..........YD.

RE: OBAMA 2012 RE-ELECTION BID BEGINS

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 07:39AM (MST)[p]he will get re-elected without a doubt. he is letting illegals and immagrents enter this country at record paces. and these are the same people that pushed him over the top in the last election. with high unemployment , people with entitlement issues way too many people with thier hands out and that plays to his strength. fair or not romneys religion will split the conservitive vote and huckaby is viewed by some as a scripted tv icon. i sure hope someone comes out soon. mcain and paul are to old and not into popular culture enough to make it. palin MIGHT pull enough dem. woman voters away to win, but she needs to quit looking stupid on t.v. my 2 pennies

p.s. she looked really pathetic on that caribou hunt :)
not exactly teedy r !

I HAVE CHATTED WITH A FEW PEOPLE IN OUR LOCAL BLACK COMMUNITY, THEY GET FIRED UP REAL QUICK AS SAYING OBAMA HAS NOT DONE A DAMM THING FOR THEM. THEY CLAIM NO CHANGE HAS TAKEN PLACE.....THEN THEY TOSS AROUND A FEW CHOICE PHRASES DESCRIBING OBAMA......A REAL CHIT STORM...........WELL SEE.........YD.

There has been a lot of change!!! Record unemoloyment, record foreclosures, record deficit, 3 wars now!!!. We are in huge trouble...This idiot has shown ZERO leadership ability during any crisis!!! It took him 2 months to even consider jumping in on the oil spill...I want Rand Paul

http://www.randpaul2010.com/

GAWD I hope me & CUPSY don't lose anymore money on this JOKER possibly getting back in!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

My hope is he doesn't get the Democratic nomination, and if he does hopefully the Republicans can put someone that has at least two brain cells to rub together for an idea. I don't want Palin, mama teabagger should shut the he'll up, Huckabee probably won't count for much, I have serious doubts about Ron Paul (the idea of an Air Force Flight Doctor being in planning the defense of this country scares me a little bit), and no RINO aka Republican In Name Only won't cut it either. So who does it leave, cause I don't know who is wanting to run againist the Great Messiah?
WVBOWAK

Obama has made this country into ***** nation and no doubt the French have taken over as leaders of the free world. It will take someone like Donald Trump to bring our standing back in the world and so far I like what he has to say. We'll see how he deals with his past. There is no question that he is a leader and that is what we need right now. The present community organizer couldn't do a good job organizing a soccer game so anyone is better than him at this point, even Hillary.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Remember the promises of the campaign, they will be exploited.

Out of Iraq in 6 months - NOT

Close gitmo - NOT

Medical reform (that won't cost a thing) - Last look the average employed consumer will spend $1300 a year more for medical coverage

and so on and so forth..... blah blah blah.

Yeah, I have no issue with Donald Trump either. I want someone in there who won't take chit from the rest of the world, who has everything to lose if this country fails and has an ego, so large that he won't tolerate looking stupid or making stupid decisions.

Can you see "The Donald" bowing to some raghead, or apologizing for some historical insult to Muslim sensitivity? More like, "blow me, camel jockey!"

Palin cannot put it together, although she would be the best choice to support MY outdoor way of life, but probably not the country as a whole.

Either way, we are surely screwed if we keep the guy we got now........hopefully, he has begun to sink his own ship. Problem is, so many Dems won't admit that the guy is a failure, and would rather sink with him than admit that the "change" isn't for the better.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Nickman, you are so right about the libs not admetting he a train wreck. I work with a bunch of them and they like the direction this country is going?? It's baffeling to me. All they can do is say he's better then Bush!!! HOW?? He is Bush and worse if you compare the two. I guess it's true!!! "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"....

Bowing to the illegal alien and the groups that support the invasion is treason and should be treated as such. Saying that, being able to vote in any civil or political election here in the U.S.A. is a right guaranteed under the Constitution. Showing proof of citizenship at the door of the polling location should be mandatory ! Whatever group and orginization that has had their hand in diluting the proof of citizenship should also be tried and held for treason. Untill "We, the People", demand that this be upheld, our country will continue down the wasted ill path it is headed. Vote them all out, every election for the next 4 elections and they will start to listen to those that scream the loudest.
Who said years ago, "(the countries largest threat will come from within)"?

And people like slick voted for this JACKASS!

GEEZUS!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I'd vote for a chimpanzee over the present idiot any day!

I would also put my vote in for Donald Trump. He is a no crap kinda guy. AND THATS WHAT WE NEED!!!!

I didn't think that this thread would be going this way. I am also thinking I would like to see Donald Trump running. Nickman was right he wouldn't take chit from anyone. I would love to see him debate Obama and his teleprompter. Trump would savage him. He destroyed NBC news on Obama's lack of a Birth certificate. he is investigating to get to the bottom of it. I would like to see him find out that a village in Kenya is missing their idiot.
Ron

We need someone new, someone who won't take any chit from NATO or any other country for that matter. Even better, someone to get us out of NATO, until the rest of the members start paying their fair share. Someone that has a set big enough to form a radically different view on Foriegn Relations. Someone who has not been a fixture in the DC political process and who's gonads are made of high carbon steel and will put Congress and the Senate in the spotlight, to force them to start thinking of this nation as great and admirable again. I don't care who you vote for, but by gumn , you better start looking at some one with brass balls(or even lead when firing a .54 flinter).
Right now the only one out there is ,,, yup,, you know it,, the Donald.
}>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom