O_S_O_K

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Are you the same O_S_O_K that used to post here 8-10 years ago?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Snort it hasn't been that long has it.
Time is sure flying by.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>Are you the same O_S_O_K that
>used to post here 8-10
>years ago?

No, I am not.

I have seen some pretty negative comments about someone with the same name going around on here though.

Makes me wish I would've put some more thought into it.

OK...

I dont understand why there would be negative comments...I must have missed something..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You ought to consider yourself lucky to be using the same handle as the original OSOK. Hard working and successful DIY hunter, great father to his son and good son to his father, and he isn't afraid to tell a pudhumper to go bury it in the sand if need be.

He's a solid guy.

I think some of the funniest $hit I've ever seen on this site was the great dinky dog deer realtree invasion of MM members started by OSOK. And to think he went and killed an absolute SLAMMER whitey the next year. LMAO! He was a great guy on this site. I miss the ol' timers that used to frequent this place back in the day.

For the new O_S_O_K , you've got big boots to fill. Please post up some cranker muley pics and we'll see if you deserve that name. ;)

>I think some of the funniest
>$hit I've ever seen on
>this site was the great
>dinky dog deer realtree invasion
>of MM members started by
>OSOK. And to think he
>went and killed an absolute
>SLAMMER whitey the next year.
>LMAO! He was a great
>guy on this site. I
>miss the ol' timers that
>used to frequent this place
>back in the day.
>
>For the new O_S_O_K , you've
>got big boots to fill.
>Please post up some cranker
>muley pics and we'll see
>if you deserve that name.
>;)

I remember that! When he shot that monster, his comments were something like "They are easy to kill" lol.. I always wondered where he went as well because he used to post all the time..

Well that's good to hear guys.

I had one thread when I first posted that someone was attacking me as the "original OSOK" and said some pretty negative things.

As you can see I don't have a ton of posts so my experience here is limited.

I have been reading the forums for about a year now and finally decided to start chiming in on a few topics.

I would like to think of myself as a great husband and father, first and foremost, and then a good hunter trying really hard to become great.

I am an archer through and through and I have been successful from time to time but I have yet to kill that monster dream buck or bull.

That doesn't mean I will quit trying though!

My biggest priority, as of late, is to get my son some good opportunities. He is 13 and he was successful on his first hunt with a nice little 2-point.

We are hoping to get him a good shot at an elk this fall (archery as well).

There is a little about me. I enjoy this forum and the interraction with my fellow hunters. I learn a lot from most guys on here and I hope I can contribute some.

Anyway, I meant no negative comments about the original OSOK, just based my comment off of the little history I have had.

With that little intro you sound like a pretty good guy too. I have high respect for dads that hunt alot with their kids, as I know full well how much hard work that is. Lets see a few pics of your 13 year old's buck. I love seeing the jr success pics.

Here is a pic.

Not a big buck, but based on the grin he has I don't think he will be forgetting about that moment for a long time.

If he is anything like me the first is always pretty special.

He made a great shot (heart) at about 80 yards after a short stalk.

I am proud as can be!

9825jadens_first_buck_01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-10 AT 09:28PM (MST)[p]Yep, Trent is a good guy. I think his whitey went 199". He wasn't afraid to bring home other big critters as well. I would like to hear from him again also.

btw, great picture....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom