O.J. to Obama..."Please....

eelgrass

Long Time Member
4952140107oj-simpson1_300x206.jpg

O.J. Simpson begs Obama: Free me; I'm dying from brain cancer

Former NFL great turned criminal, O.J. Simpson, has issued a plea for clemency to President Obama, claiming he may have brain cancer and should be allowed to leave his Nevada jail cell and go free.

The 66-year-old is currently serving a 33-year sentence for kidnapping and robbery.

But he's being tested for a tumor on his brain to determine whether he has cancer ? and he's convinced that he's due to die any day now, The Mirror News reported.

So he's turned to a higher power ? the White House ? and begged for freedom via a letter to the president.

Simpson has been in poor health for years. He?s gained weight since his imprisonment, and also suffers from blurred vision, stuttering and failing hearing. At one point, doctors warned him to lay off the sweets, else his diabetes would cause further health problems.

Simpson, who was jailed in 2008, would be eligible for parole in 2017.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ain-cance/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Maybe Obama will free him and they can golf together? J/K!

I know two families that would like to see O.J. die in prison as he deserves it.

RELH

He was too slick for Ca. Now that Nevada has put him away, he needs to serve his time just like any other common criminal. If he happens to die, so be it.

OJ is an idiot!
The guy had it all and pizzed it away because of his ego!
I don't yet wish death upon him, that would be too good for him.
Zeke

I wonder if Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman pleaded for their lives.

Let OJ rot where he belongs.

"and he's convinced that he's due to die any day now, The Mirror News reported."
I truly hope he is right, If nothing more than to save taxpayers from continuing to pay for his sorry a$$

Is it just me or does that photo look like the cancer has already ate his brain?

Let the pin head die unnoticed. Who gives a crap.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom