NY Gov. Spitzer Involvement in prostitution

Strange how all the 'mainstream media' makes NO mention of him being a Democrat. How many times do you think they would mention the word Republican if he was one? This guy is a scumbucket for more than just this story.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

>You read my mail Pro!
>
>
>"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot
> Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)
>

:7

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Since he's not involved in a gay scandal they just assume you know he's not a republican.

Not only is he a democrat but he is one of the SUPER DELAGATES that is supporting hillary. Strangely she refused to comment today.

Now we know why the dems don't like wiretapping, they might get caught like this guy in all kinds of shady behavior. What a hippocrit.

Huntindude,

Does Jim McGreevey's name ring a bell. I don't think gay sex scandals or sex scandals in general are the sole domain of either party.

Nemont

DEMOCRATS ARE SOOOOO HORNY!!!

>Huntindude,
>
>Does Jim McGreevey's name ring a
>bell. I don't think
>gay sex scandals or sex
>scandals in general are the
>sole domain of either party.
>
>
>
>Nemont

True but it's just funnier when they are a gay republican.

Democratic sex scandals = COOL
Republican gay sex scandals = FUNNY

Just having fun with you republican lovers. I'm still not sure why some here defend one POS over another. I just can't figure it.

NEWSFLASH! ALL POLITICIANS ARE TRASH.

Not just the republicans.:)

RE: DEMOCRATS ARE SOOOOO HORNY!!!

The thing that is really funny is that when a republican gets caught the republicans all call for his resignation.

When a dem gets caught dems immediately come to the defense saying it's a private matter in his private life. "politics are about ideas and not the person."

Ditto
Look Republicans are the FIRST to call out their own when it comes to these types of scandals.

Dems however sit quietly when it is one of theirs.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

He's going to resign and will probably be indicted. what do you want?

After seeing the pictures of those gals I don't blame him, that's entrapment.

$4,300 bucks to get a little. Man at that price she must have really been special. I think he was just buying himself a Valentine's day present.

Entrapment or not it was an incredibly reckless thing to do on his part. Imagine the ability to blackmail him.

Zigga, I disagree with just about everything you say but agree with the politicians are trash comment.

Nemont

Must be one of them gals Willie Nelson once said, " She can suck the chrome off the trailer hitch".

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom