nwt wolf

G

GHOSTINTHEWOODS

Since I finally learned how to post a pic I figured I'd post my other bull and wolf.

470fed2c5c4c1133.jpg

470fee12615949a8.jpg

470fee6763eb2d3c.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-07 AT 06:55PM (MST)[p]
You had yourself one damn fine hunt there my man!
GREAT trophies there.
I shot two wolves on a caribou hunt in Alaska back when the Mulchatna herd was going strong.
I consider my big wolf among my best trophies.
If you haven't had it mounted yet, I can send you to the right guy for the job.

(the finger isn't for you, I was in a big argument with some wolf huggers and posted this up)
Anyway, you should get him done lifesize....Great trophy you got there!

w16ma.jpg

hunterharry, who did your wolf, it looks awsome. It was kind of bitter sweet because my guide said he was a really old male no teeth left in his head. he said because he was old he hadn't primed up yet so the fur around his flanks and belly was kind of thin, his tail was also kind of scraggly looking, haven't decided if I'm going to life size him yet. send me the info on the taxi anyway would ya?

GitW's, thanks for the pic's, looks like you had a great hunt, all except for shooting somebody's Samoyed. I think you should definately get your wolf mounted like HunterHarry's, but in your pics for the tree/bunny huggers, make sure to give'em a wave with both hands. Scott

Nice pictures I think you should life size him. Its just money and you have lots of it. I think I will go to NWT next time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom