NVBighorn's view from the Clubhouse.

Roy

NV stepped out of the Clubhouse this morning after a night full of "secret meetings" and this was his view.

8809clubhouseview.jpg

Say what you want about what goes on there, but you do have to admit that it couldn't have been located in a much more beautful locale!

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

well, the view is one reason the overton, jb, 1911 and kilo will be there next week. there should be some serious bonding when they arrive.

You can bet He's Copping a Feel & some Looks!

We don't care what a Palm Tree looks like NVB!

Share some Pics!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Bess I would have loved to have gotten a picture for you yesterday. There was this one poor under privileged girl on the beach that is obviously suffering in these tough economic times. Poor thing was very thin and all she could afford to wear was three tiny triangular pieces of cloth held together with shoe strings. It was very sad. She apparently had no place to live either because she was very tanned from laying on the beach all the time. It was pretty hard to watch. I would have gone and gotten my camera but I was so moved by what I saw that it would have been awkward to stand. ;-)

I know Exactly what you're up to NVB!

Ms NVB is gonna catch ya one of these days & Slap You Silly!

Ya,We know you're Sneaky Son of a Gun but sooner or later She's gonna catch you!

Post a Pic,I know damn well you've got some!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom