NVBighorn DANCES WITH A MAN!!!

B

bobcatbess

YUP!!!

IT'S TRUE!!!

Dancing_with_a_Man.wmv

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LINK DOESN'T WORK!!!

SHOOT ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS & I'LL SEND IT TO YOU!!!

THEN IT'S YOUR TURN TO SEND IT TO THE NEXT MM'ER!!!

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

O.K.!!!

I SENT IT TO YOU 3 EARLY THIS MORNING!!!

MAYBE ONE OF YOU CAN POST THE LINK???

OR ITS YOUR TURN TO SEND IT TO OTHER MM'ERS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Yep, it's true. I accidentally danced with a man. But you should have seen the look on "her" face when I said I frequent Monster Muleys website. Ha ha. Man that was funny. The look on your face, Bobcat, was priceless. And when your skirt fell to the floor I thought to myself "Wow, that looks like the anatomy of a man, only much smaller".

Here's a picture I got on my phone of you that night out in the parking lot. I mean, hey fellas, can you blame me?
488cce1914d76d6d.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom