nv_hunter?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Haven't seen or heard anything from Ol' Honest Abe in a while. Hope everything's OK. He's probably off hunting that sheep about now.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>Haven't seen or heard anything from
>Ol' Honest Abe in a
>while. Hope everything's OK. He's
>probably off hunting that sheep
>about now.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

When is the sheep hunt? Now?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I don't recall him posting lately?

I just remember he is one of the best hunters around here. Always going on a hunt or planning a hunt. He's a real hustler, IMO. I admire the guy because he reminds me of when I was younger. If you're serious about hunting, you have to make things happen.

That's what separates the great hunters from the so-so hunters.

Eel

If by "hustler" you mean criminal....then you are spot on, eel. :) If you mean "make things happen" as steal big game tags from other residents, you are REALLY spot on.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-14 AT 05:23PM (MST)[p]>I don't recall him posting lately?
>
>
>I just remember he is one
>of the best hunters around
>here. Always going on a
>hunt or planning a hunt.
>He's a real hustler, IMO.
>I admire the guy because
>he reminds me of when
>I was younger. If you're
>serious about hunting, you have
>to make things happen.
>
>That's what separates the great hunters
>from the so-so hunters.
>
>Eel

Must be the greatest, 20 Booners?? Incredible!!

Sorry Eel, my sarcasm sounded pretty bad towards you which it wasn't meant to be.

>
>
>Is there any relation between nv_hunter
>and Kirt Darner???
Kirt never applied for tags like nv_hunter, he wasn't that dumb.

LMAO! I have no idea who this guy is, nor do I remember anything about him.

Is he the guy who shot a buck and lost it? He ended up shooting another buck the next day?

Eel

>CDclub, no problem at all. I
>probably deserved it:)
>
>Eel

Yeah you got me. :) Wasn't sure if he had you bs'd also or not. :)

"Trust but verify"

I guess I'm hard to impress. I don't remember anything about the guy. I can only hope he gets all he deserves!

Now, some of you I'll never forget! Some for good, some for bad. Elkun for telling me once that I don't know shiit. He's probably right!

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-14 AT 06:45AM (MST)[p]Resident draw odds is Utah just got way better!! Woo who!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Why couldn't he be pulling that chit in Cali? I'd be that much closer to drawing a Goodale tag.

Eel- You're on the list if you're not careful here on MM. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

You PLICKS are sure making it Tough on a Guy that Kills 25% B&C Animals!

I've been trying to locate/Contact Age for a while but to No Avail!

You PLICKS Trying to start another MM Trial Ain't Helping Things!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Is nv hunter the guy who
>owns a louisville slugger?
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

I Think He used to Own Her!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

If only someone had pictures of the slugger.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

So I heard through the grapevine that I was getting bashed on this website. The reason I have not been here in over six months is because the lack of content. I feel sorry for people that post here because unless it's an absolute perfect kill or they make absolutely no wrong moves than they are slaughtered.

As far as my situation. Yes I got my hand slapped. Here's is the true story so that all you Internet tough guys can feel good about yourselves. I moved from Nevada to Utah in 2011. When I was reading through the statutes and rules for applying for big game in Nevada I was confused on the verbiage. At that time I called the Nevada fishing game office and talk to a lady named Judy Ludwick. I asked her if I applied as a resident in Nevada but as a nonresident in all other states, could I live out of state? Her reply to that was if you keep your "hunting residency" in Nevada but your legal residency in Utah that is legal as long as you do not apply as a resident in any other state.

So after speaking with her that is what I did. I did not try to ever hide the fact that I lived in Utah. I even changed all of my addresses on the applications to Utah because I thought I was 100% legal. If I thought I was pulling a fast one or being fraudulent then why would I have been so proud to have drawn the tags that I did? Why would I have broadcasted all over the Internet that I drew those tags if I did not think I was 100% legal?

The bottom line is that I admit I made a mistake. I own that mistake and will except any consequences that the fishing game board would like to give to me. Now I know everybody on this site for the most part is eager to convict immediately. But in this situation I have to say thank you to whoever the coward was that turned me in. If he hadn't done so I would have gone and shot those animals and been in a whole lot worse position than I am now.

Whatever the consequences may be as far as me hunting next year or for the next few years I completely accept. I will still be just as involved in hunting and filming and helping other hunters as I always have been but I will not be pulling the trigger or carrying a bow if the fish n game wants it that way.

If anyone at all has any issues with what I have done or feel that they need to express how tough they are, feel free to send me a private message and I will give you my private phone number.

Abe

So Abe... Why were you charged six times with:
LICENSE,PERMIT,TAG,COR OBTAINED BY FRAUD,DECEIT,MIS
REPRESENT

And once for "wanton destruction" all in Utah, not Nevada?

Misunderstandings just like when I sale wizard gift cards. I have more to sale

Because it's a crime to apply for a NR tag in Utah even if I did pay way more. I killed a deer with that tag so that's where the charge came from.

Nevada and Utah work together so I was charged in both states.

Most charges were dropped but 2.

nv_
Did this happen within the FIRST year you moved to Utah or on one of the subsequent years following the first year?
Zeke

Well it wasn't that cut and dry Overton. I had business registry in NV and was living with a gf. Even the wardens found it a grey area.

>I was living with a gf
>at the Mustang Ranch but
>never applied as a resident.
>
>
>Eel

Was Her name Sally?

Is there such a term as "hunting residency? I wonder if Ms. Ludwick will testify under oath to what you claim she told you. Maybe this is a case of error in judgement. However, I've never heard of this happening to anyone else who moved from one state to another. Coincidence? Regardless....I'm sure you're very happy that the "coward" turned you in....whatever that means.

Song- I want my two dollars!!!

I've never heard the term "hunting residency". I wonder if Ms. Ludwick would tell the court under oath that she said what you said she did. I'm sure lots of people have moved from one state to another and never had this problem. This is the first I've heard of it. I'm sure you are glad the "coward" turned you in...whatever that means. You didn't think you were doing anything wrong? How could you possible think that was morally or ethically ok? We all know the rules.

Sorry for the repeat...didn't think it went through the first time.

If you are so willing to admit to your " Mistake" and are willing to take whatever consequence is laid down. Why would you call the person that turned you in a "coward". Would you be as sorry if you had known about the "mistake" without the consequence that may follow? It sounds to me like your only sorry you got caught. As for your story, after seeing the Coward" remark, I think your full of $hit, Hope you loose your hunting for many many years and receive record fines and confiscations.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-14 AT 02:10AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-14 AT 11:18?PM (MST)

Gonna have to get me one of those...a business registry in Idaho, and a GF in Colorado!! As for the coward, sounds like he did the right thing! Have to totally agree with Stonefly, I call BS and if your guilty hope you get your ass handed to you!

NRS 502.015
A person is considered to be a resident of the State of Nevada if:
1.He is a citizen of, or is lawfully entitled to remain in the United States AND
2.During the 6 months next preceding his application to the Department for a license, tag or permit, he:
3.Maintained his principal and permanent residence in this State; AND
4.Was physically present in this State, except for temporary absences; AND
5.Did not purchase or apply for any resident license, tag or permit to hunt, fish or trap in another state, country or province.

That seem pretty cut and dry.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wait a minute guys!
Item #4 might apply here since living with a GF is almost always temporary! Lol
I'm still curious if the infractions happened the first year he left the State or a subsequent year. It doesn't change things but might explain it better to me.
Too bad nv_h didn't read that before he messed things up.
Zeke

"Well it wasn't that cut and dry Overton. I had business registry in NV and was living with a gf. Even the wardens found it a grey area."

doesn't seem very grey to me that you was trying to cliam you didn't know what state you lived in!

"So %$@& it I will hunt both states" Is that what you was thinking?

Your either an idiot or cant read a rule book!

Cut and DRY.

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-14 AT 09:11AM (MST)[p]So, you say you killed one deer in Utah? I thought it was 2?

So let me git it straight, you applied for hunts in Nevada as a resident even though you weren't living there and applied for hunts in Utah as a nonresident even though you were living there which was OK with Nevada regulations but not with Utah regulations.

So, it's like having one girlfriend that allows you to have "an open" relationship so you bang the gal next door and then move in with her just so you can go back and bang your open relationship chick but the gal next door gets pissed, wraps you up in the sheets and beats the hell out of you with a frying pan because even though it is OK with ms. open relationship it ain't OK with her? And you are mad at her brother for telling her that even though you were living with her you were still banging your ex without telling her about it - and HE's the cowart?

Yeah, there are some grey areas there for sure!!

Are you sure your MM name isn't BigFish??

LMFAO!!!

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

Hell
Now I don't know who F#cking who are that deal.So did the brother get any of the next door gal time or what.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom