NV Scouting Pictures!!!

3tags2010

Hey guys, we took these pictures on a scouting trip last weekend and a few from the trail cam. I was hoping to get some input on where theses rams might score. Thanks in advance.

2303pict0173.jpg

307pict0103.jpg

3484pict0093.jpg

2845better_right_horn.jpg

2262dsc_0035.jpg

One more that I thought was kind of cool!
7039pict0092.jpg

Now that is just what I needed today to get my mind off work!
The trail cam pictured rams are pretty thin on the ends, but there are some nicer looking rams on that hill. I won't venture any guesses on score---too many rams and only one view. I'd say to just keep in mind that age and mass are key in taking a nice D-Ram. Go for one that you like the looks of.
Thanks for sharing.

Nice pictures.That last one is pretty cool to capture on a Game camera. Looks like a couple of brutes in pics 4 and 5. "Go for one you like the looks of" is good advice. Thanks for letting us see them.

Way cool pics.....just something about those desert sheep that get me all wound up....thanks for sharing. Just wish littlebighorn would hurry up and draw his long awaited Utah tag so I could tag along again and get some pictures of my own.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-12 AT 02:14PM (MST)[p]+1 Rack, but I just looked at the odds for next year and I am still not a sure bet!
For now I will keep looking at someone else's pictures like you, but those red rocks and rams do fire me up as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom