NV Rifle Antelope 72,74,75

greatbasin

In an effort stay fairly close to home I decided to try for this hunt and to my amazement I drew! I have seen some decent bucks in this region before...years ago, but I really don't know what is possible as far as trophy quality. I could also use some ideas on areas to start my search.
So, before I head down to scout, could anyone help me save some gas money and point me in the right direction?
Any info would be greatly appreciated. If you can help, feel free to shoot me a PM. if you'd rather. Thanks.

I drew that tag in 2007, took a decent buck length wise, right at 14 inches, lacked a little mass and and not very big prongs, but the buck had the blackest face and I couldn't turn him down. I am from Twin Falls, ID. I could give you some pointers after I look at some maps again. Great country, killed my back at 7800 feet on opening day. Trophy potential marginal, but a big buck is possible. Later, eyespy!!

eyespy,
Just open up one of the forum pages and log yourself in and click in the message near the top that says that have a new message in your inbox. thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom