NV Antelope for Jim

kilowatt

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-06 AT 10:12PM (MST)[p]Received these pictures of an Area 6 'Lope and stated that it was taken at 492 yards with a 300 Ultra Mag. It was 16" long and had 6-1/2" diggers. Should be close to 82".
Brian
IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Sweet. Nice buck with a long shot.

"Every man dies...not every man really lives."

Really nice buck!! He may want to consider bringing a larger rifle next time, looks he almost got away that time.

NICE BUCK!
lmao .... thats funny "looks like he almost got away... ha ha"
yah what about the stock ??
yankee fans! I will wear an A's hat in my goat pic spot and stock him 660 yrds!!!(I was going to use my .257 mag but now I want the "hot" 7mm ultra mag(BACK UP GUN!)and the range finder is good to 900yrds! news at 10......

well just kidding or am I? (I am not from Texas...
I head out at noon tomorrow
rackmaster

Ok, I can't stand it anymore...I have to ask.

IS IT A GUY THING TO SCOWL IN THE PHOTOS?????

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-06 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]No kidding Pred. Inquiring minds want to know? What is up with this stuff? People take some dang nice animals and there pics makes you wonder if they are realy unhappy with the animal, or if they got kicked in the junk, or what?

My favorite is one from the Henrys rifle hunt last year. You can see it on Jareds website. The hunter is happy as a kid in a candy store but his pals look pissed off as could be.

I don't know, maybe if one of my hunting buds put a buck like that on the ground then I would have a unhappy face on also? No, I don't think so. I would have the unhappy face on as soon I found out he had the tag of lifetime! Ha!

Would these guys smile if they had the winning ticket to the big lotto? Makes ya wonder?

Nice antelope. Hope I get a chance at one like him in Wyo this weekend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom