nv 131 antelope?

W

walkerman

i have 4 pnts for pronghorn and was likin my odds on 131 but they say it is alot of wilderness? what is the deal with that is it the higher country where the deer are or the whole unit and also what kind of goat could a guy expect keep in mind i have two huntin partners that will b with me 1 is 8 the other 1 is 5 and both girls to boot is this area going to be able to let us have a quality hunt without too much hikin involved cause i cant leave my partners in the truck while i go trompin about any info would be great

I seen Lopes last year in July and again in Sept when I was hunting on the north side of HWY 50. There were Lopes on the south side of Hwy 50 in 131, and it was not Wilderness that close to Hwy 50. Maybe further southwest was Wilderness, not sure without looking at a map.

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

The wilderness is in Unit 131 up high in the forest. There are plenty of antelope in the lower parts of 131, and the rest of the units in that hunt. Don't let that bother you, go ahead and apply if you want that tag.

Later,

Marcial

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom