Number of tags

nfh

Long Time Member
I see the game and and fish has a new website. anyone know where i can find the number of tags they give out for each area and species

Highlight "HUNTING" at the top of the Homepage and then click on "Rules & Regulations". Then click on whatever animal you want and it will show the number of tags last year for each LE unit. The final Regulations won't be approved and printed until early summer for this year, but the previous year is normally pretty close to what it will be the following year. The only other way would be to have pamphlets for each animal from last season that are sent with your license when you draw a tag. Those have the same breakdown as on the website.

Hey TOPGUN, is there a place in the Regs that tells you how long each antelope season last? I found where they give you the start dates on the non res guide but I can't find how long each hunt last. Thanks in advance.

Rick.

Like stated above:

The final Regulations won't be approved and printed until early summer for this year, but the previous year is normally pretty close to what it will be the following year. The only other way would be to have pamphlets for each animal from last season that are sent with your license when you draw a tag.

You need a pamphlet for the game and it has the dates, that is why I keep mine for reference.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

makes sense, i know a few things will change and was just curious thanks for your time.....

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom