Nuke Free Iran

H

huntindude

Nuke Free Iran

So a month ago Bush was threatening WWIII with Iran and now we find out Iran suspended it's weapons program in '03 and is at least several years from developing them even if they so choose. in this mornings press confrence Bush's response was the usual " Duh ". let's be thankful Bush couldn't spare 3 guys, a jeep and a pistol to send to fight in Iran or we'ld have another screw up like we have in Iraq.

RE: Nuke Free Iran

Famous Iranian quote.
"Iran is a situation getting worse under republican leadership today, that's a selling point? even if we wanted to we couldn't do anything because our military is streched beyond it's means with a war in Iraq even the ignorant now know was a mistake, another selling point?"

So, no nukes is bad? Shouldn't it be, no nukes is good? Should it not be no nukes is progress? You make me laugh.

Ransom

> So a month ago Bush
>was threatening WWIII with Iran
>and now we find out
>Iran suspended it's weapons program
>in '03 and is at
>least several years from developing
>them even if they so
>choose. in this mornings press
>confrence Bush's response was the
>usual " Duh ".
>let's be thankful Bush couldn't
>spare 3 guys, a jeep
>and a pistol to send
>to fight in Iran or
>we'ld have another screw up
>like we have in Iraq.
>

Peace through stength. You ever heard of that Dude or is it to bravado of a term for you lefties. Our pressence in Iraq (just one more good thing to add to the list)is what stopped Iran. You think they wanted to acept an invasion. Hell no so they stopped while the stopping was good. Also you can hardly blame Bush for the intelegence issues concerning Iran. The US has not had good insiders there since your hero Jimmy Carter was Pres.

Yea I know even if all the middle east countries gave up and turned to Democracy you and your whacked out liberal friends would still not aprove of Bush. Your insanity knows no bounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your buddies Harry Ried and John Murtha have been calling defeat and despite you our troops are winning and an end is near like I and a lot of others have been saying would happen from DAY FREAKING ONE....................AMERICA IS WINNING AND WILL WIN DUDE, WHY CAN"T YOU BE HAPPY YOUR COUNTRY IS DOING GOOD? DO YOU REALY HAVE THAT MUCH CONTEMPT? ARE YOU REALY THAT UN-AMERICAN?

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

No nukes is good, WWIII is bad. I would like to say I'm in on all the info your dufus president is privy to but I'm really not. Bush wanted war with Iran but couldn't pull it off because of Iraq, that is the point.

I figured after the Iraq debacle they would be more competent, you have a good point, unlike Iraq I was suckered on this one . I do fail to see why this administration making a sucker out of me as well makes the " Axis of Evil " and all the other threats against Iran all fine and dandy though. what little credibility we had left is now gone, the boy who cried wolf to many times.

Super spin there 202, two colossal intelligence failures are ok because the current situation in the middle east is so sweet? you're good. if you can't learn from your mistakes you're bound to repeat them, Bush tried hard to do just that and you're loving it. my dog learns faster.

Dude

So you have contempt for our intelligence agencies? We should use your intelligence gathering abilities, as it must be better than the CIA's.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]So far it looks that way doesn't it?

You guys need to lay off the " un American" " Contempt " crap directed at a tax paying American who feels he has the right to expect his government to make well informed decisions about attacking other countries. hip shots and " I thinks " don't get the job done on matters of this magnitude, I have the right to expect more. calling me un American or a traitor for that just reafferms my belief some people are beyond comprehension, you like Bush, enough said.

Very sad, tell us what you would do different with these Islamo's. Maybe get them to abandon their Koran? Make nice with them? Ask them very politely?

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07
>AT 10:16 AM (MST)

>
>So far it looks that way
>doesn't it?
>
> You guys need to lay
>off the " un American"
>" Contempt " crap directed
>at a tax paying American
>who feels he has the
>right to expect his government
>to make well informed decisions
>about attacking other countries. hip
>shots and " I thinks
>" don't get the job
>done on matters of this
>magnitude, I have the right
>to expect more. calling me
>un American or a traitor
>for that just reafferms my
>belief some people are beyond
>comprehension, you like Bush, enough
>said.

The only one's on this board that are beyond comprehension are you, T, Corn and Foreskin. I used the Un-American label to get you to think about your position. I used contempt as a biotch slap to get your attention. Everyone on this board knows your hatred of Bush. OK, fine. We are cool with that. But your derangement comes out when you can not even admit that Bush and the troops, whether you like it or not, are doing it right. Even all your Dems are saying things are going good.

I fear Dude your personality is all about the negativity. Nothing is ever good enough, no-one is good enough, no country is good enough. Hell in your book God All Mighty is'nt good enough. So it does not matter what reality is cause it in your eyes is just never good enough.

The reality is Iraq is going better than expected and you can't stand it.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

There is a bible verse that foretells this.
"What is right is wrong, what is wrong is right".

Ransom

I find it funny that dude would not accept the intelligence reports on Iran's nuke building, but for some reason he feels this new intelligence is valid. He only wants to accept what fits his agenda. Somewhat biased and blind in both eyes for him.

RELH

So you're saying Bush is wrong about the fact he was wrong? since this is the first time in 7 years Bush has backed up or admitted he was off track I'd bet he did his homework before he made this move.

Say what you want about my motives I don't give a crap. what part of not starting another war by mistake in Iran makes me negative 202? war is good and not loving it makes me negative? yeah right. I think war is the last resort not the first, you were ready to take on North Korea and Iran both a while back and look at what's going on now. I'm optimistic war will be avoided with both, while this doesn't play with your tough guy sharade it works fine for me. my country before my ego, that's a true American virtue.

Dude

Check out my wolf solution found. If you switch over to our side I'll let you take a turn on the gatling gun.

Ransom

Dude wrote: "my country before my ego, that's a true American virtue."

If this were true, you would admit we are WINNING over there, instead of doing all you can to only see the negatives while ignoring the positives. Or, is that a "true American virtue" as well?

Reagan was spot on when he said, "Peace through strength" and "Trust but verify". If Gore or Kerry were President, what incentive would N Korea and Iran have to pull back from developing nukes? The incentive now is knowing GWB will NOT allow them to obtain nukes, and he has PROVEN his willingness to worry more about his country more than his ego, and more than his approval ratings. That is what makes him different than EVERY democrat running for Pres, they rely on polls to dictate where they stand on issues/policies. This shows a lack of core values/convictions, and a lack of leadership. IF Iran, and I am not convinced yet, has halted their nuke weapon program (the one they have denied every having, remember?) it is due to the strong stance of the Bush Admin, not because Hillbill/Obama wants to 'chat'.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

N Korea pulled back because of sanctions, Iran pulled back more than likely due to China and Russia pressuring them to do so. I think the tough stand Bush took against them helped no doubt, but if were that simple Ahmadinajad would have been more open and cleared this up long ago.

Winning in Iraq is far from a done deal. where have the insurgents gone? if they're not dead then are they reformed? if not why do you think when the time is right they won't take up arms again? you're more convinced than the Generals in Iraq that this is a done deal. even if we do win in Iraq the gain in the overall picture is minimal. you can call that negative, I call it reality.

I'll say again until the Israel-Palistine issue is resolved the hatred in the middle east will grow against us. winning a battle in Iraq won't do much to win the war that brews in the region. Russia is the real threat looming in our future if you want something to fret about, we've been so preoccupied with a few carpet pilots we've forgotten about a great power getting stronger every day. not only are Putin and his country getting more anti American they're going to support the rag heads we're fighting with. now that's some factual negativity if you want some, Iraq is insignificant in the big picture but it's all we see. improving relations with Putin and his chronies should be our primary focus before it's too late if it's not already, we're sleeping at the switch. second comes Israel and Palistine.

I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE BEFORE WE GET SMACKED BY ONE OF THESE COUNTRY'S THAT DON'T HAVE ANY WEAPONS???

OUR GOVERNMENT PREACHES IRAN HAS EM!!!

NORTH KOREA HAS EM!!!

IRAQ HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

WELL I GUESS IF YOU PUT ENOUGH SMALL ARMS,EXPLOSIVES & RPG'S IN ONE PILE YOU HAVE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

I THINK IF THEY (IRAQ!!!) HAD EM THEY'D OF THROWED EM BY NOW!!!

JUST CUZZ SOMEBODY SAYS THEY'VE GOT EM OR DON'T GOT EM DON'T MEAN JACK TO ME!!!

JUST TOAST THEM CHICKEN LITTLE COUNTRIES & GET IT OVER WITH!!!

LETS GET WW III ON THE WAY!!!

"LETS GITTER DONE"!!!

LETS SHOW EM 'WE' GOT EM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 05:38PM (MST)[p]Amazing Dude, You said the CIA really screwed the pouch with WMD's and now they are Gods because of this bref. Give me a break. Pic a damn side and stick with it. You sound like an ole John. FLIP flop!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 05:56PM (MST)[p]202 you're starting to creep me out a little bit. First you want everyone on the boards to have dinner at your home and cap the evening off watching Dude and I make-out. Now your actually spending time thinking of ways to associate my nick with a penis. Don't get me wrong I'm flattered...I think, but you need to stop obcessing...it's just not gonna happen.

The great thing about this site is the archives. 202 you spent 3 years defending Rummy and the execution of this war. Gates has been in about a year and what a difference he has made. No retrospect on your part, no criticism, no regret for the possible avoidance of lost american soldiers due to inept war planning. Bush stood blindly loyal to Rummy as you have stood blindly loyal to Bush.

Due to my volunteer 2-year fund raising effort along with many many others volunteers there are now 122 families housed without cost at the VA Miranda in Palo Alto, while there loved ones are recovering from major head traumas. I recently joined into another fund-raising effort in coordination with UCSF Medical center to provide a long term retreat for soldiers and their families to study and aid in recovery of PTSD.

Contempt? Unpatriotic?

Spouting the party line at every opportunity is not the definition of patriotism. Winning? If we are winning then we should expect a major troop withdrawal soon. If we are winning, why are we no closer to an Iraq political solution then we were 4 years ago? When the future day comes and our troops leave and should civil unrest return and explode in Iraq, what did we win?
You can win every battle and still the lose the war, that is what divides you and Dude..a difference of magnification.

Like HUNTFX4 stated 18 months ago, his guys were the ones to break the distance with the Sunni's and put A.Q.I. in Al Anbar on the run, long before the surge took place. Last time I checked HUNTFX4 is not selling a book and has no political agenda.

Not questioning your government or it's leaders is the exact opposite of our founding fathers deepest desires.

By the way, this new info on Iran only serves to further weaken our already strained international alliances. So much for further sanctions on Iran from European and other countries.

Good job George!

Gila, they did their homework this time is my guess, don't tell me this is what Bush wanted to hear. what's my side anyway? war as a form of recreation and entertainment must be yours.

Dude i did my time from 79 to 85. War is ugly. NOBODY can tell me its not.

OK, so why shouldn't we expect our intel to be as good as the people who we expect use it in the field? Iraq was a disaster and it appears Iran wasn't much better. the fact we didn't have the ability to invade Iran is the only reason we don't have wreck #2 underway as we speak. we must be careful and do a better job is my point, this is serious stuff here.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]Do you read minds? Dude do you think this est could be wrong too?

Opps thats if the WMD Est. was wrong. We may never know about that one. Yes dude they did find some alltho a small amount. They could have been move!

The other option is to shoot first and ask questions later. our cops can't do that but our president can, seem a little strange to you? I'd like to think we all learned something from the Iraq disaster, our intellegence community did I'll gauantee you. if there was a slight chance this intel was wrong we'ld never have heard it, count on that.

Dude do you think it would have helped if Clinton wouldnt have gutted CIA?

Bush had a year before Iraq and 7 before now to rebuild it. what difference would it have made anyway? he just would have had more poeple to ignore and discredit before we started bombing Iraq.

?We are winning in Iraq?

I have asked this question several times before on this forum ? What does winning mean? Someone please explain to this dumb lib what the definition of ?We won the War is?

No more terrorists?
Democracy in Iraq?
Cheaper oil?
Bin Laden captured?
Halliburton?s stock price goes up?
Muslims will convert to Christianity?

Get a grip my neo-con friends. Nothing will change in the region until the US defines its objectives. We (the USA) must have a military and diplomatic presence in the Middle East. We can't let the Chinese or Russians or anybody else get control of the oil fields.

I for one am sick and tired of being lied to by Bush and his band of brothers. I honestly can't think of one good thing that has come out of this administration.

Doesn?t anyone find it interesting that in the 11th hour of the Bush administration he is trying desperately to reach a mid east peace accord. This clown knows his legacy will be a joke and is becoming desperate for some sort of legitimacy. Well, too late dubbya! Most of us can't wait till Nov. 2008 to be rid of your dumb ass.

RUS

EASY RUS!!!

JUDAS FRICKIN PRIEST!!!

"""FOR CRYING OUT LOUD"""!!!

HE DID DO ONE GOOD THING RUS!!!

HE GOT RID OF SADAMN INSANE WHEN HE SHOULD OF BEEN GETTING RID OF BIN LADEN!!!

JUDAS PRIEST RUS!!!

YOU EVER RUN A PRESIDENT OFF???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Glad to see you're still with us BESS! I thought for sure you'd been sat in the corner AGAIN.

RUS

YA!!!

YA!!!

YA!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

SO RUS???

WHO YOU VOTIN FOR???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

WOW!!!

AFTER POST # 29!!!

I THINK I WILL CALL LITTLE GEORGE & SEE IF RUS RUN HIS ASS OFF???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

WHO YOU VOTIN FOR???

We all best wait for the conventions before making that kind of commitment.

For now I'll just say "the best candidate"

RUS

RUS!!!

I AIN'T VOTING FOR "THE BEST CANDIDATE" IF ITS ANOTHER "LESSER OF TWO EVILS"!!!

BEEN THERE!!!

DONE THAT!!!

AIN'T DOING IT AGAIN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BOBCAT if you're not willing to vote for the lesser of two evils on this one you may as well burn your ballot now.

It's going to be Hillary or Obama against Rudy or Huckabee, shoot me now.

"Due to my volunteer 2-year fund raising effort along with many many others volunteers there are now 122 families housed without cost at the VA Miranda in Palo Alto, while there loved ones are recovering from major head traumas. I recently joined into another fund-raising effort in coordination with UCSF Medical center to provide a long term retreat for soldiers and their families to study and aid in recovery of PTSD."

Foreskin if this is true I comend you.

But that does not make you right on the issue. You and Dude have Bush Derangement Syndrome. Until you stop the hate you will never see the good coming out of Iraq. You guys keep going back to the invasion and why we went in. Get past that, you have to look to the future. We can not just pull out/cut and run. We broke it and now we are fixing it. Iraq just asked us to stay for good last week. We have stayed for good everywhere we have ever fought except Nam and look at what happened to those folks once we cut and run.

Iraq is getting better face it.

Dude, last month it was China you said was our greatest threat. Give me a break their GDP is that of freaking Rhode Island. Now you say Russia is our greatest threat. What gives. Russia does not even have an army of any substance. Their GDP is that of Oregon for crying out loud. I am begining to think you are reading Pat Bucanons new book and buying into his doom and gloom crap.

Best way to keep the wanabes i.e. China and Russia is strong military and increasing the size of our military. That is the only thing those countries under stand. Peace through strength.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

I TRY TO STAY OUT OF THESE POLITICAL DEBATES CUZZ I'D MAKE A PISS POOR POLITICIAN & I'D FIRE ALL THEIR ASSES!!!

TAKE NOTE!!!

RUSSIA IS ON THE MOVE!!!

DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING BUT THEY ARE BUILDING THEIR MILITARY BACK UP AS WE SPEAK,OR IS IT ARGUE???

MAYBE LITTLE GEORGE WILL CHARGE INTO RUSSIA & CHALLENGE THEM WITH A GROUND WAR???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Good one 202, did you know China's economy will surpass ours by 2016 economist say? did you know Russia is getting rich off oil sales and their military is once again their primary national expense?

Iraq isn't the utopia you make it out to be quite yet, how many killings and bombs are the level at which we call normal? a car bamb in Baghdad killed 14 today, Al Qaida is thriving in the north of Iraq. if you only have a 1.7% chance of being exploded on your way to school if you can find one life is good right?

What about Afganistan? the forgotten place where the forgotten Bin Laden went. our government says when we first went there 3500 Taliban occupied the country, today there are an estimated 15-20,000. so is Iraq really the war to end all wars as you say? you say I'm negative, I say you're ignorant. look at the big picture once in a while and put it all in perspective. I hope we do get a clear victory in Iraq some day but it isn't going to change much of anything.

Dude

Please tell us where you find your facts and figures.
Like say "if you only have a 1.7% chance of being exploded on your way to school if you can find one life is good right?"
There is an estimated 10,850,000 million children 0 to 14 in Iraq. If I understand correctly, then any given school day more than 184,000 children are blown up. Boy that sucks.
Please give us your ideas on combating Islamo Terrorism. Below is a brief outline of the vaunted UN way of dealing with this issue. Worked real well.
"The United Nations Security Council passed two resolutions, UNSCR 1267 (1999) and 1333 (2000), demanding that the Taliban cease their support for terrorism and hand over bin Laden for trial."

Ransom

Don't all of you guys have some more hunting to do? I am tired of both sides of the Bush sucks argument here.

Waterfowl is still open and upland birds are getting good again. Coyotes are prime and are fun to shoot. Get outside peope and enjoy the world a little more before Bush ruins the entire world or at least before Hillary get elected and finishes it for good.

Nemont

>Don't all of you guys have
>some more hunting to do?
> I am tired
>of both sides of the
>Bush sucks argument here.
>
>Waterfowl is still open and upland
>birds are getting good again.
> Coyotes are prime and
>are fun to shoot.
>Get outside peope and enjoy
>the world a little more
>before Bush ruins the entire
>world or at least before
>Hillary get elected and finishes
>it for good.
>
>
>Nemont

I don't know if he is going to ruin it but I agree about the rest. Trying to get out of here to go bear hunting. The weather will not cooperate.

Ramsom I was making the point, would you consider a few car bombs a day in your town a good level of safety? I made up the odds of being exploded but you're making up the level of safety Iraqis should be happy with. things are improving at least in Baghdad, but don't make it out to be a safe happy place quite yet.

Kind of like happy hunting grounds effect? Dude I'm not saying I have the answers but giving up is not a good idea.

Where the %^** is the buck photo? I posted a new one today, care to comment on it?

Ransom

>Ramsom I was making the point,
>would you consider a few
>car bombs a day in
>your town a good level
>of safety? I made up
>the odds of being exploded
>but you're making up the
>level of safety Iraqis should
>be happy with. things are
>improving at least in Baghdad,
>but don't make it out
>to be a safe happy
>place quite yet.

I made up the odds!!! LMAO!!
Way to get your point across. If it doesn't work, just make something up. You kill me.

>>Ramsom I was making the point,
>>would you consider a few
>>car bombs a day in
>>your town a good level
>>of safety? I made up
>>the odds of being exploded
>>but you're making up the
>>level of safety Iraqis should
>>be happy with. things are
>>improving at least in Baghdad,
>>but don't make it out
>>to be a safe happy
>>place quite yet.
>
>
>
>I made up the odds!!! LMAO!!
>
>Way to get your point across.
>If it doesn't work, just
>make something up. You kill
>me.

Typical of the Left...............that is classic Dude

---Theodore Roosevelt,

I just made hypothetical odds of getting blown up in Iraq, excactly what are they if you know ? the Taliban numbers of 5 times what they were are what the government says , what do you have to say about that? or don't you like this subject?

Are you saying that we should get out of Afghanastan as well? Are you saying us going after them was a bad choice? How can we 'trust' any stats you post? Just a few questions I have for the resident American apologist.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

75% of all scientists who have PHD's say Afghanistan is a losing proposition.
99% of Democrats make the other 1% look bad.

Ransom

You don't think the 5 fold increase in Taliban inhabiting Afganistan is a problem? I'm saying if we'ld have stayed after Bin Laden then cleaned up Afganistan we'ld have one victory under our belt as opposed to two wrecks, it's you and your chronies who need to do the apologizing for screwing this up.

How can you trust any of my stats? google it, I don't beleive anything you say so I expect it. I'll bet my facts prove out better than Bush's pre Iraq invasion facts, want to bet on it?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-07 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]Dude is 99.786% of the time 100% wrong

This % math stuff really cofuses me wish I would have got in on this little party. Really missed a good one Dude its great to have you back the Junior Varsity (me) tried to help a few to clarify their thought process till you got back. I think I failed although Ransom and I might have agreed on something although I can't remember what. Oh Yeah! pheasant hunting. The rest it was probably a failure.

Cornhusker

You did good while he was gone. Dudes mad at me by the way. What did you tell him?

Ransom

Nothing, I have been gone to Omaha and busy 20 hours a day. I like most everybody I think Dude does to. He just has deffinite opinions and doesn't mind voicing them. That's a good quality in anybody, I like that quality even with people I might not agree with. My best friend actually has a signed picture of Bush We disagree about everything politically. The only thing we agree on we like to hunt, were friends and his kids sure are cute most everything el;se is a debate.

Ransom what makes you think I'm mad at you? of all the Bush bunnies you're probably the least offensive. all you have to do around here to be labeled a radical liberal traitor is not make kissy faces at Bush's picture before bedtime every night.

Corn, most of my freinds are big time republicans also. unlike here we can argue and even debate without the personal attacks. it would be interesting to see if we all sat down in person if there would be a brawl or a polite conversation. I think other than a few whack jobs here it would probably be pretty civil and we have more in common than it seems on the internet, if not I've been in more than one bar fight.

That's because 86% of Bushies can't read and don't realize there's a deer season that ends,and you're talking whitetail ofcourse.

99% of the best elk, 97% of the best mulies and 95% of the best pronghorn are taken by moderates. these species inhabit the west and can't be shot off the back porch between the wrecked cars during banjo jam sessions as easily. 98.6 of the kills documented on western species by Bushies have been road kills according to state transportation departments.

These stats do not include Texas, since it's not considered part of the US by 89% of Americans it has it's own hand written records that must be obtained through Mexico.

>That's because 86% of Bushies can't
>read and don't realize there's
>a deer season that ends,and
>you're talking whitetail ofcourse.
>
> 99% of the best elk,
>97% of the best mulies
>and 95% of the best
>pronghorn are taken by moderates.
>these species inhabit the west
>and can't be shot off
>the back porch between the
>wrecked cars during banjo jam
>sessions as easily. 98.6 of
>the kills documented on western
>species by Bushies have been
>road kills according to state
>transportation departments.
>
> These stats do not include
>Texas, since it's not considered
>part of the US by
>89% of Americans it has
>it's own hand written records
>that must be obtained through
>Mexico.

ROFLMMFAO.........Good one. Watch out Dude made a funny

---Theodore Roosevelt,

Dude - Your stats are amazing. Where do you get this info?? LMAO!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom