Nuke a Mod.

What brings this on?

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

When I made up a term for when one mod. nukes another mod's. post, I started wondering, what was possible, I will say however that Brow, in my book U R beyond reproach.

I
>will say however that Brow,
>in my book U R
>beyond reproach.

Nah...I can take him, Beefy. lol

DEFINITION FOR BFE!!!

Beefy!!!

YOUR A TROUBLE MAKER!!!

WHICH MOD HAS NUKED YOU THE MOSTESS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Is it physically possible for one Mod to nuke another Mod?

I bet Kilowatt would nuke a Mod in a heartbeat for the right reason. Same goes for Browtine.

Eel

eel!!!

YA!!!

IF Beefy WAS A MOD???

SHAZAMMMM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-07 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]beyond reproach

"So good as to preclude any possibility of criticism."

I dunno about that. TTk has put me in my place a few times. Seriously, I hope you don't feel like I would nuke a post that was in direct criticism towards me :( I can take it. Hell, I get it from that phag moosie all the time.

Eel, thanks dude.

I wonder how many people would freak out if you were a mod bobby? I think it would be a great idea actually. Who better then the tree man! I still laugh that BFE's tree stayed while your was nuked time and time again... ROFL!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

THATS O.K.!!!

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL GET MY O66 STIHL MAGNUM OUT & A FEW OTHER TREES ARE COMMING DOWN!!!

THEN WE'LL SEE HOW PH#CKIN PHUNNY IT IS???

(((NOT DIRECTED AT YOU Brow!!!)))

((( }> }> }> !!! )))

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom