NUFF IS ENUFF ALREADY!!!

B

bobcatbess

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS THAT TURN INTO POLITICAL DEBATES!!!

I SELDOM GET INVOLVED!!!

I'VE GOT A FEW QUESTIONS???

# 1 DID YOU VOTE FOR LITTLE George???
(((I DID AND I STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY???)))

# 2 WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY COMMING FROM THIS JOKER IS SPENDING???
((( NEVER MIND,EVERYFRICKEN TIME I FUEL MY TRUCK UP I REMEMBER!!!)))

# 3 GIVEN THE PRESENT UPCOMING CHOICES,WOULD YOU VOTE THIS JOKER IN AGAIN???
(((I MADE THE MISTAKE ONCE ALREADY,I AIN'T DOING IT AGAIN!!!)))

# 4 WHO YOU VOTING FOR THIS TIME???
(((I'LL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER AGAIN,SO I MIGHT NOT BE VOTING,Y'ALL AIN'T BLAMING ME FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!)))

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I voted for him in 2000, I can't apologize enough for that act of stupidity. it didn't happen again in '04.

The money is being borrowed, the Chinese are big lenders.

I wouldn't vote for him in any contest unless the outcome was to his detriment.

I'm voting for Paul in the primary, we'll have to see who's in the general.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-08 AT 06:42PM (MST)[p]
I'm going to write NeMont in as my vote. . . then he can hire me for interior secretary and i'll hire hdude to run the BLM. . . 202 for homeland security, browtine will be head of CIA, popeshawn for my head lawyer, bobcat's the chief of USFS, roy for DSHS and Chef for the head cook in NeMonts new house. . .

>I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS
>THAT TURN INTO POLITICAL DEBATES!!!

Bess you may running for office, since it sound like you talkin out of both sides o'the mouth.
as you start with this then make a political post, hummm ????

maybe you gona be a Duchensne Co comish or sum'tin ?

Need a hacks ?

JUST LOOKIN FOR A FEW ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS Beefy!!!

WHO YOU VOTING FOR???

I'LL REMIND YOU I AIN'T RUNNING!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-08 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]Never voted for the current KNUCKLEHEAD ... which gives me the right to beitch & moan I guess! Voted for Big Al the 1st time & Swift Boat the second!

Now ... before y'all go ballistic! You can't prove me wrong can you???

Anyway ... Keep a close eye on "I got way more money than you .. BLOOMBERG" He just might be your next president! I'm Ok wtih that.

URRRP! RUS

Yep I voted him in too, atleast the year Florida cheated/ oops I mean re-counted...I didn't vote for him the second time....Don't really know who to vote for , I try and keep up with whats going on just can't get a handle on who I feel is the best person yet...

Very tough call Bessy, very tough call. Slim pickins this go around......but good questions though, wish I had some good answers for ya.....

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

TO BE REAL TRUTHFUL!!!

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER SEE THIS MANY JOKERS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!

IF THERE AIN'T SOMEBODY DECENT I AIN'T VOTING!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD I AIN'T!!!

SOMEBODY STEP UP PLEASE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Funny stuff huntindude. Apology accepted. I voted for W zero times.

I like TFinal's picks. We somehow need a mix in there. All dem or all republican is killing this country. It'll be nice to drop the current administration and get into ANYTHING else. The problem is these worthless POS's will do anything and say anything to get a friggin vote. PATHETIC!!!

Voted for him twice, and would do it again.
Mite not be the sharpest tool in the shed but hes got a big set of brass one. That and he p!sses off the left LMFAO

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Yeah and the voters too, or do you remember the mid terms? probably going to slide Hillary or Obama into the whitehouse too. what's that saying about he who laughs last?

Voted W both times and glad of it. Can you imagine if Algore was in command when 911 happened. That friggin whimp would not retaliate for fear of global warming catastrophy. What you lefties despies the most about Bush is he is not wishy washy when it comes to protecting the USA from islamofacist. He is doing a dadgum good job at it I might add. That really pisses off the left.

Bessy to be quite honest I am waiting and watching. Not sure EXACTLY who I like right now. If I had to make the decision today though I believe I would pick Romney. But that may change by tomarrow.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

202!!!

WELL THATS WHERE I'M AT!!!

ROMNEY,EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING IS SO SCREWED UP I DON'T RTHINK ANYBODY COULD FIX HALF OF IT!!!

I VOTED FOR HIM TWICE ALSO!!!

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER AGAIN!!!

I'M HOPING SOMEBODY STEPS UP TO THE PLATE THAT CAN HANDLE THE JOB!!!

AS FAR AS OBAMA GOES,IF HE'S TOO CHICKEN SHHIT TO HONOR OUR FLAG OR NATIONAL ANTHEM OR ANYTHINGELSE WE AMERICANS STAND FOR THEY CAN SEND HIM BACK TO WHEREVER THE HELL HE CAME FROM & YOU ALL CAN TELL OPRAH I SAID SO!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-08 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]I guess Im too much of a Mach 1 Mod 0 military Neanderthal..

McCain at the time, or maybe Rommney...

477cfa2474e8862a.jpg

I would probably vote for Romney. Yeah, I know he flipped flopped a few times. However, It seems he has some good morals and I believe he has good leadership qualities.

I think the majority of them are wacko. Huckleberry, Obama, Clinton, and Hillary are complete idiots. If I had to vote for one of these four, I would take the bobcat stance (not vote)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-08 AT 08:22AM (MST)[p]"What you lefties despies the most about Bush is he is not wishy washy when it comes to protecting the USA from islamofacist. He is doing a dadgum good job at it I might add."

Where's Osama?

Who can we blame when we get attacked by Osama on U.S. soil after W leaves?

Just curious. W gets an F.

202 you say you can't imagine what would have happened if Algore were president on 9/11, I don't see how Gore could have done any less than read books with kids. who knows maybe he would have listened to the CIA and seen it coming ? you can't say for sure but nobody could have done less than Bush. then when you consider we still don't have Bin Laden I don't see how in 7 years Mr Rogers couldn't have done more, so Algore would be less effective how?

Wasn't Mr. Rogers a decorated war hero? Why not compare W with peewee herman next time huntindude? Show Mr. Rogers some respect.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-08 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]I try to stay the Hell out of the political bullsh*tt, but weren't you terrified of Al Gore's ties to radical environmentalists?
Every treehuggin greenie would have been paid back favors for their contributions to his campains.
Don't twist that statement into total support for anyone else as is usually done in political debates.
It is just that Al Gore felt really threating to me as a hunter.
I see a lot of environmental movements out here in Cali and he was their poster boy in 2000.
HH

>I try to stay the Hell
>out of the political bullsh*tt,
>but weren't you terrified of
>Al Gore's ties to radical
>environmentalists?
>Every treehuggin greenie would have been
>paid back favors for their
>contributions to his campains.
>Don't twist that statement into total
>support for anyone else as
>is usually done in political
>debates.
>It is just that Al Gore
>felt really threating to me
>as a hunter.
>I see a lot of environmental
>movements out here in Cali
>and he was their poster
>boy in 2000.
>HH

Good point HH but I was terrified of W selling off our public hunting lands and putting oil wells on whatever was left. If he had his way that is what he would have done. I guess it just depends on how you look at it. Neither option was a good one and that will probably never change.

Harry I agree with what you're saying but Gore wouldn't have gotten everything he wanted just like Bush hasn't. the way I see it we have people like Bush who'd rape and pillage everything and we have people like Gore who'd live in caves and eat grass. as hunters we need to be part conservationist, somewhere in between the two extremes is middle ground. Teddy Roosevelt was considered a radical conservationist in his day, I for one am glad he had the foresight he did . I really doubt future generations will be as thankful to Gore as I am to TR but only time will tell, maybe history will look back at us as the ignorant people who thought mankind could do no harm.

>Harry I agree with what you're
>saying but Gore wouldn't have
>gotten everything he wanted just
>like Bush hasn't. the way
>I see it we have
>people like Bush who'd rape
>and pillage everything and we
>have people like Gore who'd
>live in caves and eat
>grass. as hunters we need
>to be part conservationist, somewhere
>in between the two extremes
>is middle ground. Teddy
>Roosevelt was considered a radical
>conservationist in his day, I
>for one am glad he
>had the foresight he did
>. I really doubt future
>generations will be as thankful
>to Gore as I am
>to TR but only time
>will tell, maybe history will
>look back at us as
>the ignorant people who thought
>mankind could do no harm.
>

Thats the most logical well thought statement you've ever made. I knew you had it in you, LOL

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

I must disagree on that statement being fully logical. Al Gore would have it where all of us would be living in caves and eating grass, but he would still be living in his mansion in Tenn. and drinking his vintage wine with his cheddar cheese and laughting his head off at all the idiots who bought into his money making scheme. The last I heard he has raked in millions on his Global Warming dooms day retoric.

RELH

I thought you were talking about NEVERENOUGH. Where has that guy been. I wonder how his Colorado deer hunt went?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom