Nuf said...

nochawk

8849734805_10200502819997709_1073609093_n.jpg

Who's that??? That pic is way old.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>"Who's that???"
>
>Teddy Roosevelt :D

Should I be expected to know this guy?

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>"Who's that???"
>
>Teddy Roosevelt

>>Should I be expected to know this guy?

I don't know if you are joking or not. Its just a little suprising since we talk about his "North American Model of Wildlife Conservation" on here all the time.

Another hint: You will find his face carved on Mount Rushmore.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-13 AT 10:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-13 AT 10:02?PM (MST)

If he is not joking, I am truly sad. I was talking to my niece (17)this week and come to find out, her high school , which was mine, does not even have history classes anymore. Her younger sister (14) asked me who Adolf Hitler was. Are you kidding me? Very, very sad indeed.

Yes, I was joking. Basically due to us indeed talking about him all the time on here and how a lot of people in our society have no clue about our history or what major figures have done for us today to enjoy. Their vision into the future was beyond amazing!
:)

Mntman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom