NRDC howling about wolf hunt wants money to fight

M

muley10

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-09 AT 06:11PM (MST)[p]They have sent a big packet of info with pics of the poor little orphaned wolf pup that says How will this wolf pup survive.... once its pack is gunned down ? I called them in New York and asked if they had an office in ID , Wy, Mont she said yes there is one in mont. I then asked her if any one would be interested in a guided tour and see all the young deer and elk that are killed by tearing them apart peice by peice and she didnt want to hear nothing about that and hung up on me and i was polite and prof. I have the number to them in mont. 406-579-9946 and the main office is in new york 212-727-2700 call them and invite them on a hunt.what the f#$@ should they have anything to do with what goes on out in the rockies there needs to be a group that puts the facts out there like these groups do Its the Natural Ressources Defense Council
Im so mad about this I wish I could post there whole packet as it will cause the softies hearts to Bleed . they claim to have over 1 million americans in an outcry They shouldnt be clasified as an american !!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom