NR elk refunds

S

South_slope

Anyone remember when the non resident elk refunds go out?

Thanks,
Jeremy

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-12 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]Without looking anything up, I know I've turned my Wyoming elk refund around to apply for deer and antelope in the past, pre on-line application. Deer/antelope are due 3/15 so the refunds should be to you by at least the 10th.

IMO the WYOMING elk draw is the best ran draw of all draws in the West. Their ability to draw early, get refunds out quickly, etc.

Agreed, although they are not able to allow you to change from individual to group without canceling and repaying. So this year I drew and have a application refund and point refund coming. Just need to revolve it for deer and my Colorado apps.

Thanks again,
Jeremy

South_Slope---Just be grateful they let you do any modifications, withdrawals, and/or reapplications. Many states don't let you do any of those procedures and you would have been put of luck this year!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-12 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]Two of my three boys refunds were just delieved today in the mail - Utah. Sorry the first post did not show up until after posting a second time.

I received mine today. It's a good thing since I used the money to buy a rifle and need to put it in the bank. I sure wish they had sent me a tag instead!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom