NR CO Desert....

ElmerFudd

Very Active Member
Well...Give up your point for the year for a shot at just one tag...What you going to do? I have 3 + 9 ...max, and can't decide. Not like I'll ever be financially able to finish the slam, but if I was I'd go desert. Draw odds will be poor (maybe good by desert standards with the tough choice), but somebody will win....

Keeping with the Rocky draw (3+9, also). I'm thinking about applying my wife and son for the Desert. I'll bet the draw odds will be at least 1000 to 1.

With so many surrounding states having big die offs---ya might be smart to draw your Rocky as fast as possible!

Robb

Think you are right on that one...And my guess is that a lot of the family there isn't enough regular cash for and applicants detered by the 3 years of fronting cash with no chance will jump in on this...

3 + 9...stay in for the Rocky. You will eventually get it if you stay away from the top end units. The odds will be terrible for the desert. I already have one Colorado Rocky and I am seriously considering staying in the Rocky draw.

Robb,
I actually did the bigger unit nearby. With my 14 points, I'm pretty sure I'm in the money pool...Hopefully tag this year. Still, might be in the area...Gotta Believe:)
Eric

I'm hoping that a large number of people jump ship from Rocky's to Desert. Maybe then I can draw the unit Roger hunted a couple of years ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom