Now you can watch the DWR board meetings

190muleyhunter

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-15 AT 11:47AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]Check it out on Youtube!

why would you want to???waste of time all ways has been all ways will be, every thing goes just how they want, no mater what the sportsmen want or need,(and that's a fact jack)!!!!!!

I understand what you're saying. But too many people are unaware and out of touch with the process and the impact the Wildlife Board has on their hunting opportunities. I think it's great that they are making their meeting more available outside of the board room. It's a step in the right direction to get the current and next generation of sportsmen involved. You can now watch the processes from any location of your choosing.

I like being able to watch on youtube. Thanks Amy for posting it. I wasn't aware that the public is allowed to make comments at the DWR board meetings. I thought that is what the RAC's were for.

Its a good thing, I like being able to see now what is going on. Ive gone to a few, and the board always seems to have their decisions ahead of time. But, atleast we can watch and see whats going to happen.

It was funny to watch and see some of the non hunters talk. The one lady wants the DWR to educate the bears, yes the bears, and for the people to be educated about the bears. That way, hunters dont need to shoot more bears to keep the population in check. I guess the dwr can hold classes for the bears and teach them campground edicate. I just wanted to ask the lady "where's your sign?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom