Now What ?? application

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Ok the credit card I used to Apply for Utah permits is no longer good. The Bank went under. Now what?? I have tried to find where I change credit cards no luck. Any info? Or what is the process?

Rutnbuck

I'd make a call to the DWR - quickly. They can change it for sure.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

They will send you an email around the 30th and then someone will call you. Or you can call them, and then you should be set.

Last year my expiration date got changed so when I drew a general deer tag I didn't get charged. I got an email, and then they called me. That is why I know.

Dillon

System's Consultants is very easy to work with on this stuff if you get drawn. If your card doesn't approve a charge for a tag, they'll call you to give you an opportunity to take care of it quickly.

JFP rut!
Relax,You'll draw several high dollar tags & they'll come looking for you,lol!

Thanks guys. High dollar tags. Yee Ha. Now I won't sleep. b-bop I was thinking it is about your turn to draw. Rutnbuck

Hey Rutnbuck, let's forget Utard and head to Alaska for the fish and the gold! No tag draw.

Eel

No kiddin Eel. I am just about ready. I had a friend bye a claim up there this winter. Any time we want. I got the fish pole warmed up last week. I bought one of them fancy gold detecting thing er ma jigs. So what else do we need? Sketter spray, I hear the Misquitoes this year can flat footed fornicate a turkey.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom