NOW WE HAVE THIEVES,JFP!!!

Bess, I hate to say it, but with Obama's immigration policy that illegal immigrant criminal will not be deported after the county charges are taken care of.
They get a notice to show up at the immigration office for a hearing and they skip out the vast majority of the time and move to another location in the states and start all over again. In a short time they will also have a anchor baby that will be a citizen increasing the odds they stay here.

Any illegal immigrant person that commits a felony crime should be deported as soon as he/she finish their jail/prison time and be blackballed from ever coming back into this country. Obama and the Democrats does not feel that way.

RELH

Don't like illegals, then don't do business with the businesses
That hire them.

You may not dig them but business does.

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

I do not think I said anything about not liking illegals. I was referring to the small minority of them that are criminals. If we keep allowing those criminal illegals to stay here, then we will have the problems that Mexico has with the criminal cartels.
Most of them want to work and are hard working honest persons.

RELH

Gotcha RELH. Couldn't agree more.

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

When I saw the headline my money was on the 20 somethin yrs old tweeker, turns out it was my second choice. I've been cleaned out 3 times elkassassin. Guess how many of my tools have been recovered? Get used to it!

I had the 20 something tweeter as a close 2nd. It's too bad they can't earn their own way like the rest of us. They hit you for a couple grand and you lost your profit on that job. If you use your insurance, you wind up paying in the long run. nothing worse than a thief.

Maybe elkun?

Need more Info?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom