Now that deer season is over!!!

JR

The other white meat x2
6034image.jpg

5473image.jpg

When out coyote hunting and u run into the porkers it gets exiting!!!

JR, Now you're getting to be a pain in the rear! lol

I suppose you like to fish too?

Nice!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey, come to think of it I do, and if I knew anyone who knew anything about let's say Lake Almanor , I'd post some pics of that also!!!! Just don't know anyone wink wink!!! That could help a brother out hahahaha!!!
Oh ya maybe I should post some steelie pics of back in the day on the Smith river when I was halfway decent in landing those metal heads!!! ;-)

Lake Almanor? Seems i heard of it.lol

It's really to bad that i've never owned a boat. Always wanted one but held off until i could get the one i wanted. Here i am now a bit past my prime and still no boat. I get my share off the banks though, some times better than others, and the offer of a boat ride is usually accepted with high expectations.

The Smith! I spent a month once about this time of year camping and fishing up and down the beautiful Smith. Aside from near falling/slipping to my possible early demise on a wet and steep decent a good bit upstream, didn't have a lot to show in the way of keepers caught for my efforts. Had fun though and met a ton of great people from all over.

Carry On! You are fast becoming a favorite poster here!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom