November Surprise

FamilyMan

Very Active Member
Married in the month of February. Had children in January, March, June, and the very first days of September. Though I had it made, never a critical event during hunting season. Then came the November Surprise! My wife and I are expecting our 5th child this November during the heart of Colorado and Montana rifle hunting seasons. What bad timing.

This will be our 4th boy. Never really planned on this many. Don?t know how I'm going to keep them all outfitted with proper hunting gear when they become of age.

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news.

Mark

Congratulations to you all! Funny how we never seem to think of these things when the "time" arises........

46ae60f709e8beb5.gif

Congratulations....Hunting Season is going to be a blast for you with four boys.

Congrats! Lot's of upcoming hunting partners there!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Time to make a visit to the doctor to "snip it in the bud" as Barney would say to Andy. LOL
Congrats to you anyway and hope that the family is happy with another little one.

Brian

That's great! CONGRATS! Sorry about missing some good hunting, but there will be so many hunts yet to hunt and with your new little guy in tow. 4 boys and 1 little girl, huh? That lucky little girl. I loved being the only girl and loved having only brothers. I'll bet she's got you wrapped around her little finger, huh? lol

Jenn

Hee hee hee! That serves you right for doing what you were doing when you were doing it!

You have to change your handle to BigFamilyMan now! Congrats. That is awesome news. Make sure the mother-in-law is enlisted to help with the days after baby and then just go on your hunts and say - "Well - that's one more mouth to feed - gotta go kill something!"

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom