NOT TO WORRY !...LOL

M

manny15

not to worry they only distributed the meet from the MCD infected cow in Washington, Oregon and Cali, so you other's are safe for now...LOL..I do all my shpping in Oregon...

I don't agree with anybody who says you can only get the dieses from eating the brain.......not enough is known of the dieses yet.....I'm not willing to take the chance........

(p.s) I'm being sarcastic with the title.....

PolarBear WON'T LIKE THAT COMMENT!!!

JUST KIDDING,I THINK HE MENTIONED HE GROWS HIS OWN!!!

WE'VE GOT CWD HERE IN THE DEER HERD,I'VE PROBABLY ATE INFECTED DEER,I GUESS I'M SAFE THOUGH I DIDN'T EAT THE BRAIN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF THIS CWD CAME FROM UP BCBOY'S WAY???

Manny- you are a californicator. Misinformed guy who keeps your head in the sand. There is enough known about BSE, to tell you unless you eat the brains or spinal fluid from an INFECTED cow, you are 100% safe. They test for it at every slaughter plant in the nation. You would rather chance salmonella from chickens (which by the way has killed more humans than BSE and CWD combined) then keep your Tyson coupons. Dont buy t-bonz then, it leaves more for me and my 2 healthy growing boys.

udderdelite'

Now why in the heck did you have to go and call name's yes I live on the Cali, Oregon boarder, but I don't fornicate I've been married to the same woman for 22 years...

You nor anyone else can know the complete facts on any of the dieses of this generation, from aids to CWD, sars ect...I don't have my head in the sand you do, if you think eating a diesed animal won't effect a human some how some way....period!

Question Authority!!!...

manny

REMEMBER,UDDER HAS A TEAT IN HIS MOUTH AT ALL TIMES!!!

NO OFFENSE UDDER!!!

WHAT KIND OF COWS DO YOU HAVE,UDDER???

THE ONLY bobcatTHINKING:DO THEY KNOW THE FACTS OR ARE THEY JUST GUESSING???

I own Holsteins, Brown Swiss', Jerseys and Holstien-Brown Swiss crosses. Between 2 dairies we milk 3,000 cows, and have 2,500 young stock (female cows)(which are my favorite ;-) :eek: :D ). Its a $hitty job, but somebodys got to do it.

UDDER

THATS MORE TEAT THAN I COULD EVER HANDLE!!!

MY QUOTA HAS REALLY BEEN LIMITED HERE LATELY!!!

NO TEAT,NO BIG GAME SEASON FOR QUITE SOME TIME,WHAT IN THE HELL AM I GONNA DO???

THE ONLY bobcat ABOUT TO GO NUTS!!!

Ya I get overwhelmed sometimes. 12,000 ##### and every cow is milked 3 times a day so that is 36,000 chi chis EVERYDAY. Then I go home and my wife wants to show me.................wait that is for another "chat" room never mind.

As for you I believe Utah State University still has a dairy facility, you could help "milk" a few cows, aint nothing like pulling on teats for a living.

GIT-R-DUN

THIS WHOLE CWD HAS THIS BOBCAT SPOOKED!!!!

I'VE BEEN SCRATCHIN' AN' ITCHIN' FOR A WEEK!!!!

I ATE SOME BURGER THAT RAN THROUGH ME LIKE A SHE-CAT WITH A BIG TOM ON HER TAIL!!!!

DO YA THINK I GOT THE CWD!!??

THE ONLY bobcat WITH A MESS IN HIS PANTS!!!

What happened to manny? did he get salmonella from eating his tyson chicken? GET A LIFE california hippie. Aint nobody died from the mad cow in the U.S. so grow a pair of nuts and eat the real meat, and no Im not talking about guidesonora.

I'm still here butt head, I never said I was givin up on beef, I just may start raisin my own once again, it just wasn't financialy feasible in the past, but I have a new reason to do it myself............movin on......LOL.........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom