Not sure why!

S

slickrock

But here it is Christmas eve about 10:00PM and I feel compelled to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and hope 2014 will treat you and your families well!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Merry Christmas to all.

2311idiot.jpg

No matter if it's a ongoing battle or a stable friendship, i too would like to wish all MM'ers a very happy and Merry Christmas!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I hope bobbieutah's stepdad treats him ok the Christmas season...

Too many tags= unhappy wife

OK!

Which one of you SMART-ASSES was bobieutah?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I was going to wish everyone a lump of coal, but Obama outlawed it.

Eel

>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
>
>
>I was going to wish everyone
>a lump of coal, but
>Obama outlawed it.
>
>Eel

Outlawed it & Over-Priced it!

Merry F'N Christmas Obama & 440!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>But here it is Christmas eve
>about 10:00PM and I feel
>compelled to wish all of
>you a very merry Christmas
>and hope 2014 will treat
>you and your families well!
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Same to you. I hope 2014 treats you well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom