Not pushing up Daises Yet!

kilowatt

This is Brian aka Kilowatt,
Someone recently told me that someone posted that I had passed away but as always, more mis-information. I am not ready to call it quits still walking and bought another old car since that damn 2017 fire that wiped out everything I had for 50 years.
I only see Lik2Hnt (Bill) and his wife at the diner where I usually have breakfast or lunch.
Take care folks,
Brian

Brain, you were winding down about the I came along but I definitely enjoyed your contributions and miss reading your wisdom and stories. Very happy to see you check in and swinging for the bleachers……. Hope that pickup is a better one than the fire took from you.

Please don’t be a stranger around here, most of the guys don’t remember hearing you share your adventures so feel free to retell them again. You are legend around here.

All the best. Kilowatt

Glad to see you're still on the manifest Brian even though our memories aren't that sharp anymore. I still can't remember what year it was we met in Elko. I do remember eating at the Star Hotel. Who could forget that place? :)

Good to hear from you Brian! Take a road trip to Norwood. We can toss a couple back at The Lone Cone. pc
Hey Paul, Last time we were in Norward is when the young fella from N. Carolina got his big bull up on mountain with his partner then as he was starting to back down hill, he had a heart attack and died. I don't remember the year, but think it was when I was having problems with GOUT in my feet. There was a lot of law officers around there too.
You still drinking BUD? Stay healthy Paul.

In the old days.....everyone had to send their pics to Kilo.....he was the only one that could successfully get them posted....

Great to hear from you Kilo....I spent several days in Hawaii with Kilo fishing.....
Homer, hey Jef I have no idea anymore how to post that is what happens when you get old and spend about 6 months for 2 different surgeries in 1 year. 2019 was a real bad year for me, too long of story to post, just glad I am alive and above ground.
Have not seen or heard from Dana since right after the fire in 2017 when I asked him for some advice.
Last time we were together was 2018 when I went to Vegas for a reunion with Army buddies then came back to Btown and we all went out to dinner....how time flies by so fast.
Take care Buddy, still have same email and phone.
Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom