Not open but open

eelgrass

Long Time Member
There is quite an underground economy going on in my area because of the shelter in place order. I love it.

People will practice liberty even when it is made illegal. It is within our nature. Life Liberty and pursuit of happiness. That is given to us by God. Not a governor.

Cbat you were lucky, our governor threaten our barbers with losing their license if they remained open. I finally got a haircut last week and I was to the point of becoming a long haired old hippie.
No way was I going to allow my wife to cut my hair.

RELH

I haven't got a hair cut yet but I got one in January so I'm good for another month or so.
I am going to go old hippie. My granddaughters and wife dared me to grow it long. They didn't think I still had enough hair to do it. Surprise I can....LOL You wont know me when you see me Eel I'll blend right in at the Cove..... Going up next Thursday to fish finally....... What's biting Eel

I am going to go old hippie. My granddaughters and wife dared me to grow it long. They didn't think I still had enough hair to do it. Surprise I can....LOL You wont know me when you see me Eel I'll blend right in at the Cove..... Going up next Thursday to fish finally....... What's biting Eel
The bottom fishing is great and the salmon were right in close a couple days ago. 4 kayakers limited out on salmon. It's a good time to go! Good luck Mike!

Sharks are biting too....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom