Not every day do you see a KANGAROO!!!!!

D

DROPEMDEAD

04/12/2012 In Benjamin Utah (Spanish Fork for those who don't know where Benjamin is.I was out playing with my dogs and four cops came flying down the street lights on.....Of course first thing i did was went right in my house and locked the door ha ha but as i watched out the window they passed by so i walked out to see what was going on and as i looked down the street there was a hole pile of cars and cop cars. I walked down to see what all the commotion was about, And next thing i knew i was in for a surprise. Ya that's right there was a freaking Kangaroo running around town!! You definitely don't see something like that everyday unless you work at a zoo or live in Australia. First thing i did was grab the range finder and no i not what all of you are thinking my bow but no i wish. I grab my Cannon Rebel XT camera and the hunt was on. I got within thirty yards and snap some photos, but that wasn't good enough i wanted closer. So i got on all fours and belly crawled up to the fence that separated me and the kangaroo and i poked up to snap a pick and the thing snorted and flipped around and hoped away down the Oat field.
2352img_9008.jpg

4993img_9012.jpg

1086img_9014.jpg

7727img_9015.jpg

Is that a baby in the pouch??

You need to delete this or the tree huggers will get a hold of it and want to "re-introduce" kangaroos!

No No there isnt a baby in the pouch. And as far as i know they did not catch it yet. It has been on the loose since like september now.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom