Not a tornado, but......

eelgrass

Long Time Member
This happened to my brother in about 2004. He lives up in Oregon. He finally sent me the photos he took.

Not as devistating as the tornadoes have been lately, but scary enough.

9471timtree1.jpg

It was in the winter time. He was laying on the couch on a Sunday afternoon watching a football game on television. Surprise, surprise!

9401timtreethroughhouse.jpg

His wife and daughter were in the upstairs loft. It was a miracle no one was hurt. His wife and daughter were stranded and the fire department got them down with their ladder. It took him about 6 months before he was able to move back in.

477timtree2.jpg

All the trees close to the house became firewood soon after. If you have any large trees around your house you might want to think about getting rid of them.

Eel

WOW - not a tornado but just as damaging and deadly. Proves that there are 1000's of ways to destroy a home.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

justr_86

Show these pictures to her and say, "this could happen to us" unless I get rid of those trees.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Eel?

You coulda trimmed his Tree's & made lots of Wood Toys!

WTF?

:D:D:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

There's not a night that goes by when I'm in my camper where I don't think about that happening to me. Those images will be burned into my brain forever.

TRH

That will make for uneasy sleeping when it's windy from now on.. I live close to the top of a hill and I have a few pines close to my house that get to swaying pretty good when it's windy...Been lucky so far..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I use to love camping in a grove of Aspens in Utah. But after all the lighting strikes on the trees tops was pointed out to me, I camp somewhere else now. So on your next camping trip check out the tree tops first.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom