NOT A TIME TO BLOCK KYLE!!!

B

bobcatbess

LUCKILY NOBODY GOT HURT!!!

JUST ANOTHER PUKE PLATE FINISH!!!

WHEN IS NASCAR GONNA WAKE UP DO SOMETHING WITH THESE "FOOT IN THE FAN & NOBODY WILL LIFT" RACES???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Exciting finish - not a lot Smoke could do - NASCAR is happy with the result - nobody is dead.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I like the excitement of restrictor plate racing, But even I know they cant keep wrecking like that every race without killing someone. Since no one got hurt this time, NASCAR isn't going to change anything. Just keep running them until some one dies, then change the rules.

I have never been a fan of this sport. But I did watch it because I didnt want to get up and change the channel. I would have to say the finish was awesome! He was doing a good job of blocking but pushed it a little too far. Im glad nobody was hurt but i did want to see a few punches thrown.

Rug,,

I had a remote but it was across the room and I was content sitting on the couch surfing MM on my Laptop while my wife and her family were watching fireworks in that overcrowded town we call Clearfield :)

I liked it! Too bad Lagano got caught up in it. He had a top 15 run going. Jr was not in it because he was not on the track. What in the hell is going on with him? I thought he would shine on one of his two best tracks.

I am not a smoke fan, but I like him more than Kyle. Glad he spun him and sent him in the wall. Kyle was being an idiot once again. He caused that wreck.

HEY dry!!!

I GET IT NOW!!!

IF YOUR WIFE COMES HOME & CATCHES YOU WATCHING THE PLAYBOY CHANNEL YOU JUST TELL HER YOU'D OF CHANGED IT BUT THE REMOTE WAS OUT OF REACH!!!

LMAO!!!

YA PUNCHES,LOL!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Lol,

She has no problem with the playboy channel when she is there watching it with me. But she's no dummy, when she comes in and Im scrambling off the couch acting like I just got my fingers caught in the cookie jar. Im in big Trouble! :)

Kyle should have stayed low, Tony
had a run but not real great, I
think it would have been a drag race
to the finish, That is Kyle for you
tries harder to win a race than anyone,
Sometimes to hard!

"GO SMOKE"

Couldn't of happened to a nicer kid. Karhma in action.

Reminded me of when Dale Sr. tried blocking Sterling Marlin in his final race . . .

Thats racing, he will be the best ever when he leaves the sport. Like it or not he will surpass Dale Sr. before he is done.

Kyle is just lucky they made all those safety changes after dale sr died. Now he can drive like a idiot and still not get hurt. I don't think kyle will surpass 7 championships jackrussel.

TRUE NASCAR88!!!

UNREAL WHAT KIND OF HIT/BANGING THEY CAN TAKE IN THEM CARS AT 180+ MPH & WALK AWAY!!!

THEY'RE GONNA KEEP SCREWIN AROUND WITH THEM PUKE PLATE RACES UNTIL THEY GET SOMEBODY ELSE KILLED!!!

"FOOT IN THE FAN & DON'T LIFT NO MATTER WHAT"!!!

jacky CHIMES IN ON THE NASCAR THREAD,HMMMMM......!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

yes bobcat is is unreal how nobody has really been hurt since Dale. It has to be coming though, I think some of them are feeling pretty undestructable right now. A couple more shots like that to kyle and it will take the edge off of him.

It really made me think about these crashes when Carl Edwards crashed at Talladega and he said when the car stopped moving he had to make sure there wasn't any metal / fence posts stabbed through him before he started moving to get out of the car!

Maybe thats why Kyle didn't give us a post race interview. He had to get the 9 car out of his a$$ first.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom