Not a big fan of SFW, but...

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
Yes I know they want wolves out of Utah for their own interests but they are powerful enough that I think they will keep them out. Which bodes well for all hunters. Not a big fan of them but they do do some good things for the state.

I am personally glad to have Don fighting to stop wolves from coming to Utah. I don't agree with everything SFW has done, but they have done a lot of good IMO. Would you rather share your support for those groups that want to have wolves everywhere? What about Canada Prime minister pounding his chest recently saying that it is ILLEGAL to now sell or own a hand gun in Canada. I'm grateful for all organizations and people who are helping fight for hunting and sportsmen rights. Personally, I don't think we need another thread to go with 100 others in the past bashing SFW or Don. If you think it is helpful, go at it.

No need to bash Don, he’s done a bit of good he will most certainly tell you all that he’s done over and over again, but he’s a complete doucheer who loves him self more than anything and has made a good living off being Utahs wildlife’s Robin Hood. Don truly enjoys Don.

02EC031C-B2B9-411A-A8F8-52674AC54808.jpeg

Rather amusing to think sfw can keep wolves out of utah but if saying so keeps the money flowing…..

Just an fyi, neither Oregon nor Colorado has introduced a single wolf.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom