Not 4th of July unless....

TripleK

Long Time Member
Someone around here brings home a chicken, bunny, goat or a pig from the kid's rodeo. This year we got 3 chickens, one bunny and a goat (that is already missing...think the chupacabra got it? lol). Big night at Rook Acre!

My 5 year old and his big catch
2008_1003KidsRodeoJuly30023-1.jpg

Cowboy getting ready to rope a goat.....
2008_1003KidsRodeoJuly30025-1.jpg

Another speckled hen....thing the chupacabra will get this one too??
2008_1003KidsRodeoJuly30028-1.jpg

Congrats. Just what you wanted. Yea. Check over at mom's house for the goat. Probably went over to be with its buddies.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The little buckaroo rodeos and all the kids stuff is my favorite part of the summer holidays. Those little guys and gals on sheep is halarious. The funny thing is they take it serious! They're in it to win it!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Great pictures. The pictures of your kids always makes me smile.

We have a little local rodeo and I go for the muttin bustin and chicken round up. Hilarious.

I like the kids that wont let go for any reason. Sheep falls down, sheep stops, they are hanging on underneath...doesn't matter. They were told to not let go and by god they aren't.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-09 AT 02:35AM (MST)[p]it's not the 4th of July UNLESS, I beat everyone in horseshoes, I'm with a ton of friends, and we are having a good time together (Some like getting their arse kicked)

To each his own but we must, somewhere in the back of our mind, remember why this great country is still around. THE BRAVE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN THAT DEFEND US DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the pics though, very cute.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom