Northwestern Elk

D

Deerhntr

Dad and I drew Northwestern Elk California and would like any advice on this unit. We are also interested in hiring a guide so if anyone has any recommendations it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

You need to get a hold of Joe Hobbs [email protected]. He is in charge of the elk program and can get you a list of the landowners that charge a trespass fee. This is not your typical elk hunt. Most of the elk are taken off small dairy farms when they come out of the national park. You pay a trespass fee and sit and watch a 40 acre pasture to see what comes over the fence. My wife shot hers on a small piece of public land as it was walking up a creek toward the park. It had just been feeding in the school yard.

+1 for Cary Jellison. I've known and hunted with him for years. He has an unmatched record for B&C Bulls in CA. Call him at 1.530.263.0492.

PM me if you want more info or recommendation.

Congrats on an awesome tag!!

GK

You cant go wrong with Cary, hes as honest as they come and will definitely put his time in scouting the area. PM me if you need more info. He has helped us out on numerous hunts and cannot say enough about the guy. Congrats on the draw.

Justin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom