Northern Utah Moose Pictures Enjoy

I haven't seen to many moose pictures on here lately. Here's some pictures of a real nice one we run into some times. We've been watching this big guy for two years now and have some cool pictures of him heres a couple.

2328dsc_0328.jpg

5872dsc_0337.jpg

6617dsc_0338.jpg

2819dsc_0344.jpg

great pictures , thanks,,the only way he would look better is on my wall,.,,

I'm guessing that bull would "book". Is he on private land?
If I had a tag in his unit, I would pay you serious money to tell me where he is. Just sain'

Check your PM's Paradise. We were looking for this bull before we killed the one we did that is posted in the moose section. Great bull, would love to talk to you about him, check your pm's.

I answered your PM. I think they are different bulls based on location. Good to know there are two giants out there. This bull is located on private ground in the Ogden Utah unit. Everyone in the family is hoping to draw out but with only 3 tags given out this year who knows if that will ever happen. I'm in no mans land with 12 points and my dad has 13 points. I am starting to see some younger bulls that look to have his genes so maybe if we draw sometime in the next 20 to 25 years his offspring will still be there and be big like him.

My wife had the tag two years ago. We followed this bull all summer long only to have him disappear right before the hunt. We couldnt' ever find him again. She ended up shooting a good bull I think it was 42 inches wide good palms and double eye guard but it just wasn't this big guy. He dissapeared and we didnt' see him at all last year but he is back. I've seen him with a couple of different cows this year so hopefully those genes just keep spreading.

That bull makes book so easy it's not funny. His palms are over 35 inches. He is minimum high 160's.

Yelum

I agree!
I shot a Canadian moose a couple years ago that isn't any better than that (maybe not as good)!
I can't stop looking at him. I've got moose fever!
Zeke

Does a guy that lives across the street with 17 moose points have a chance at getting this bulls locale? Maybe I could switch to the Ogden unit.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-12 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]My parents still have some cabin lots up in scare canyon. I keep telling them they can't sell them till after I get my moose. I need the key to the big gate when it's my turn. It's gonna be a few years till I draw, but seeing one like that really turns the crank!!!!

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Wow, great Utah moose.

Heading to Northern Utah a week from Saturday for my moose hunt, would love to find something even close to that bad boy.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom