Northern Utah Bucks

Nice vid, Looks like for the most part, that area has some bad genes floating around, alot of shallow forked crab hook bucks, Those two going over the hill looked pretty nice, again thanks for taking the time to post your video. I wish I had time to drive some of the winter ranges and drool over the animals!

I was thinking the same thing the whole time. Every year I head up there I see big 3 points and crabby 4s. The genes do seem to kinda suck around the area.
I have seen a few good solid 4x4s though in years past. Either way, it's nice to see a bunch of bucks that survived the season.

Ya there are some bad genes up there but there are also some great genes! Henefer and lost creek have and do produce some of the best bucks around. Not gonna say where but there is a220 buck roaming that country. And some other big boys. if your just driving around, you won't see most the bigger animals.

Are these the deer that winter over by the dump?? Hopefully all that old moldy chitty hay that gets fed to them wont kill to many of the yearlings and fawns off like years past.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-11 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]"Not gonna say where but there is a 220 buck roaming that country."

I know where he is :)

Cool video. I was up there a couple weeks ago and was checking the deer out since the coyote hunting sucked. I saw a few big ones though.

awesome

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

I haven't seen "Him" yet, but a few buddies saw him the day before I went up last time. I went looking again yesterday and didn't find him. There are a few bucks with antlers missing, so he may have dropped or he is just hiding somewhere. Unless you are talking about a different buck that you have seen latley.
Shoot me a PM.

Great Vid. Thanks HJB. there are some dandys up there in Henefer. Cant wait for them to start dropping. There are a few singles packing as of today. Only a matter of time..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom