North pole swimming

no, but you might be the only one that still denies that the earth's atmosphere is warming, and likey it has been influenced by the massive amounts of co2 emitted by humans. . .

For the 10 thousandth time. There is no question that things are warming, they have before and will again in the future. There is absolutaly no proof that humans are causing it. None.

JB

AFTER THAT BEING SAID FOR THE 10 THOUSANDTH TIME!!!

I'VE GOT A NEW SIGN OFF LINE!!!

"IT'S ALL D-CUPS FAULT"!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

The real photo would never have worked. In 28 degree water after 18 minutes he would have been blue, proving to most of us what an idiot he was.

I do believe in man made global warming though. I heard Madonna say it.

Eel

I thought we established global warming was caused by bovines farting? WTF?

RUS

RUS, being as you are a farmer, you should know bovines DO NOT fart! It is burping. I am not surprised that you mixed up the ends of a cow, since you being a liberal have your head up your ass most of the time anyhows!

Sorry, I couldn't resist, don't blow a gasket out either end.

PRO

I bet it was still cold enough to Shrivel
his Pod.

It probably is JB's fault, but I don't give a flying
crap one way or the other. I'm ready for it to warm up
a little bit.

Thanks JB, I owe you one.

Some of you people need a hobby, really, really bad.

lrv

What an idiot! I swam in those waters my whole young life! It's cold, but doable. That guy is a complete MORON!
He probably farted while in the water and warmed it up 10 degrees! Oh yea.....that's it! It's the fish and whales farting that are warming the waters! We need to get them some low fiber food sources!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

"RUS, being as you are a farmer, you should know bovines DO NOT fart!"

PRO, why don't you stick your conservative head up a bovines axx and smell for your self .... course you'll have to pull your head outta your's first. EASY, PHONE MAN! <smile>

RUS

>>>>>Some of you people need a hobby, really, really bad.

lrv <<<<<

that boys and girls is one of the most ACCURATE statements made around here in a longggggg time,,,,,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom