North Idaho wolves...Orofino???

L

lostantler

I am really wanting to shoot a wolf before my license expires this year.. I am in Moscow and notice on the wolfsighting web site last year around the first of January Orofino had a good number of wolf sightings. I want to go over there and try my luck. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Elk/deer wintering areas, scat, or tracks anywhere to start from. Thanks

My cousins hunted just north of Boville a few weeks ago, the wolfs were thick according to them. PM me for exact locale if you like.

>My cousins hunted just north of
>Boville a few weeks ago,
>the wolfs were thick according
>to them. PM me for
>exact locale if you like.
>

a PM would be greatly appreciated! Yeah that is the sight I was talking about but it hasn't been updates since June.

Just head east...you'll find some. There's a ton of deer and elk that winter just east of moscow. Orofino just gets more traffic.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom