DSCN3488.jpg

DSCN3489.jpg

DSCN3487.jpg

DSCN3485.jpg

DSCN3477.jpg

DSCN3471.jpg

DSCN3464.jpg

DSCN3461.jpg

Pics shot with cheap digital camera through spotting scope, wish they were better quality....

Thx guys, ya thier not monsters EEL but if we can keep the lions and poachers from sniping these fellas they could grow to be somebody one day LOL.

JR, I agree. It just shows what Kali could be like if they could ever get their act together around here. I remember Modoc back in the 1960s.

Eel

eelgrass< Those 50's and 60's were great back in the day..Modoc County I was very young but saw the deer.. My uncle back in the mid 50's shot a heavy horned forked horn with a 28 inch spread. Biggest forkie I have ever seen in CA. He told me he only shot it because it was so unsusal. He had it mounted and I loved looking at that deer on every visit. Some monsters in the old days came out of that country,,,that's for sure.

))))......>

trophyhunter, that's neat! I really never deer hunted that country back then too much. I used to travel all around Devil's Garden in late November and December chasing ducks and geese. The herds of huge bucks that were living there, plus the ones that migrated in from Oregon were truly amazing. A place called Badger Wells sometimes looked like a stock yard for monster bucks. I wish I was into photography back then.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom