North American Pronghorn Foundation

kilowatt

NORTH AMERICAN PRONGHORN FOUNDATION
P.O. Box 1383
Rawlins, Wyoming 82301
307-324-5238

Are these people still active and in business? Phone doesn't seem to work and no reply on e-mail.

Brian

Not sure whether they do exist or not......

I can tell you no one is hunting antelope in 2009. Nobody calls and asks about them. Nobody e-mails about them. Nobody posts anything about them on this thread. Nobody likes the stinkly little goat freaks.

We've got some awesome hunts to sell and I'm gonna eat the tags and hunt the stinky things with my friends.

Oh ya, they are very hard to hit as well. I miss alot.

:))))

Jimbo

I was a member for several years then it just seemed like I did not hear from anyone. This has been at least 4-5 years ago. Their newsletter typically had some antelope studies. It was dry but I kind of like that stuff. Let the rest of us know if you hear anything.

The website is still up but says that it hasn't been updated since November. http://www.antelope.org/

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

I'd like to hear more. Maybe a bi-monthly (if that means every other month) B&W newsletter would be a good start? Heck, all you'd need would be 4 or 6 pages to start. I can write a couple of stories, w/ pics. These things are a blast to hunt and the shoulder mounts are awesome.

doiug

>Not sure whether they do exist
>or not......
>
>I can tell you no one
>is hunting antelope in 2009.
>Nobody calls and asks about
>them. Nobody e-mails about them.
>Nobody posts anything about them
>on this thread. Nobody likes
>the stinkly little goat freaks.
>
>
>We've got some awesome hunts to
>sell and I'm gonna eat
>the tags and hunt the
>stinky things with my friends.
>
>
>Oh ya, they are very hard
>to hit as well. I
>miss alot.
>
>:))))
>
>Jimbo

I emailed about them they just had to be cheap after paying for the combo hunt!

Hopefully things pick up as draw results come in.

Ben

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom