Non resident wolf help

K

KRasmussen

We are leaving the wonderful state of CA next year and moving to Idaho. The legislature here has finally driven us out. Being that I will be considered a non resident in Idaho for the first 6 months I would love to do my part in taking as many wolves out as possible, non res fees are almost as bad as Cali. I need some help on where to hunt them, what areas are being hit the hardest by the wolves?

I'm in north Idaho, so I don't know a lot of specifics about the wolf situation down south. I know the Smokey Mountains have their fair share (Sun Valley area in general).
Digging a little deeper, I'm sure you'll be able to get the drop on plenty of places within a reasonable drive from Boise that could stand to have the packs thinned.
Enjoy your move to south Idaho, and leaving CA behind...

$31.75 seems like a bargain for an out of state wolf tag. We'll have them in our pockets when heading out there this fall. Remember pig tags for RESIDENTS in CA are $21.86 EACH (absurd).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom