Non-resident looking for a Wolf Hunt or Trade Hunting?

H

hunt2live

I'm a non-resident (from eastern Oregon) and looking to possibly hunt a wolf in the near future, if possible. (I like the idea of killing them before to many more get here!) I've looked at the Idaho Fish & Games website and it looks like the license and tags are OTC. Does anyone have any ideas of where to start looking or is there anybody that would be interested in doing some trading on a wolf hunt. I run a pretty fair hunting outfit here in Oregon and would consider doing some trading on hunts.

Hunt2Live and Live2Hunt

Head due east..... from Boise on up the border is a good start. Council, Sweet, or Stanley... or Lowman.... Due north, Elk city.. Selway....Avery. Salmon..... look at the post trapping season by Spring bear will fuel the fire.....

Freedom is not Free!
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"
2605scott_tribute.jpg

Lots of guys seeing good sign around Lowman. I haven't been through there recently, but I believe it. The sawtooth zone (Lowman) has not had a huge harvest and there are certainly a ton of wolves in that country.

Thank You Guys............you have give me a place to start looking. I just remembered I know an ole boy that ranches in the Long Valley country, I think it's up in that neck of the woods you mentioned........I sold him a couple saddle horses a few years back. I think the country he's in probably has some wolves in it from the sounds of things.

Thank You,

Hunt2Live & Live2Hunt

i heard wolves only a few miles directly east of herrick reservoir this summer. in between herrick and deadwood reservoir. herrick is at the southern most end of long valley on the east side.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom