Nobel Prise a JOKE

YA!!!

I THINK THEY GAVE ONE TO JIMMY CARTER ONCE!!!

HELL!!!

MAYBE LITTLE GEORGE IS NEXT???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Nope never Little George..................he is not LIBERAL enough!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

We know Dude we know

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-07 AT 08:35AM (MST)[p] I'm not sure Bush deserves the prize in his Cracker Jacks, Cheney has to open them for him so he usually takes it anyway.

Jimmy Carter and Arafat were deserving of it for implementing peace where? Oh wait, it must be because they are/were so smart. Good one dude!

PRO

I'm no liberal but I kind of liked Jimmy. He was a couple peanuts short of a bag though.

>I'm no liberal but I kind
>of liked Jimmy. He was
>a couple peanuts short of
>a bag though.

Jimmy Carter, the WORST president of our time. I assert his is as much to blame for the current situation in the middle east as any one person on the planet. The way he cowered to the Iranians in 1979 was embarassing and emboldened the nuttbags to try MORE acts of war/terror on America. He has never met a dictator he didn't admire, maybe that is why dude likes him so much.

PRO

The Nobel Peace Prize has been controlled by politics for so long, it has become worthless as a measure of "a job well done".

RELH

Jimmy Carter may not have been the best president of all time, better than Bush but not great. but you can't take his work for humanity away from him, even arguing with a gaurd at a road block trying to get into Darfur last week. name one past politician of any rank who's done more to help his fellow man, no matter what color or religion that person in need may be.

I'll give Jimmy his props for his work with Habitat for Humanity. But, I would say his supporting people like Castro and Chavez and Kim Ill more than offset that. These regimes have caused how many deaths and how much misery? I know you will vapor lock on me, but I say when history looks back and judges what Bush has done on the war on terror and compares that to what Carter has done to allow terror groups to grow by appeasing them and giving them aid and comfort, that History will look much kinder on Bush than Carter.

I remember all the haters of Reagan, and now he is considered one of the greatest presidents in US history. Carter is a joke who did NOTHING to keep America safe, Clinton did little more than Carter. The number ONE responsiblity of the President of the United States is to keep us safe, both Carter and Clinton did little/nothing to do just that, and the end result is Bush has been forced to clean up their messes.

PRO

I always figured Carter got his Nobel Peace Prize for the way he handled the Iranian Hostage Crisis. After all, not one Iranian got so much as a hangnail!:)

Eel

The only reason that Jimmy Carter got the award was his brother Billy supplied Billy Beer at their luncheon before the awards were made. LOL

Brian

I don't consider Carter much of a humanitarian. He sat on his Asz for over 400 days while Iran held over 2 dozen Americans hostage cuz he could't decide what to do. He was and still is an embarressment.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Yes it is a joke. I hear they even considered William Jefferson Clinton for his great efforts to "Spread love on an indivdual basis to many many women all over the world."

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom